Terrorists in mah hood!

Started by Alondro, May 09, 2007, 11:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight

I'd comment here, but I've heard of the NSA monitoring stuff like this for less... and that just creeps me out.

Wait.

Oh, I see what I did there.  :(

Valynth

Quote from: Fuyudenki on May 10, 2007, 02:12:39 AM
I really have only one complaint about that.  Iraq isn't full power right now.  They're making great strides, but they're still very weak, and they're still recovering from the revolution that we started.  If America pulls out of there, it's just hanging another of our friends out to dry.  They'll get taken over by the people sitting just over their borders who are even now waiting for exactly that chance, and their oil will go to fund an all-out war against the US.  Besides, the States are the butt of jokes as it is, given how little we actually acknowledge that there's a world past our own borders.  Cloistering yourself up isn't always the solution.  It would be nice if we could just sit back in our own little corner, like Japan and China did thousands of years ago, and as soon as Iraq is strong enough to stand alone, I'm all for it.  We can't do that yet, though.  We caused this mess, it's our job to clean it up.

No, we didn't start this mess.  Saddam's radical group started it, we just jumped in and tried to keep them from killing their own people.  The key problem with that is that we're trying to enforce our will on a seperate country.

Also, the U.S.A. is a key country in almost EVERY massive export of food and/or goods, China and Japan were not.  China and Japan didn't give a majority of the world's governments grants to build facilities for their peoples.

In short, if the U.S.A. pulls all support out of the world stage most of the civilized world starves and/or collapses within a year.  The world ISN'T built from some third world country's poor factory workers, it's built by American farmers and economists.

Let the rest of the world joke, we'll see whos laughing when they're starving.  Those of you who live in countries with little farm land due to space need to do a bit of research into where the food is comming from to support your large population (I'm looking at you China).
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Fuyudenki

oh, is that what you were talking about?  I had no idea America supported so much of the world, I thought they were more or less self-sufficient.

In that case, I support your idea fully.  General rule is that if you don't appreciate something, you should lose it, and then see how well you fare.

Knight

I guess I'm a bad person for not really giving two fucks about our "Iraqi friends".  Did we already do some revisioning on the fact we went in there to secure shit that didn't exist?  Was that before or after we shifted the focus from finding the guy responsible for 9/11 for no apparant reason?  The doublethink is so fascinating, though.

Alondro

Nuke everyone.  Then we don't have to worry about them starving!  I'm sure nature will recover, if a bit mutated into horrible Dalek-like creatures.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

bill

Daleks are cool! I fail to see a downside!

thegayhare

Actualy Daleks were stolen from a show that used them basicly as robot suits that protected the humans inside from the radio active fallout from a nuclear war.

bill

Thank you for crushing my dreams and illusions.  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

EvilIguana966

I do not mean to diminish the horror of the terrorism in Northern Ireland, but with all due respect, it is incomparably minuscule when put side to side with the threat of radical Islam.  The Islamists number in the millions and quite possibly hundreds of millions.  They have a 1400 years old religious text that literally demands all non Muslims A) convert B) submit to being second class citizens and pay obligatory tribute to their masters or C) die.  They are being bankrolled by billions in oil money and are supported by powerful dictatorships throughout the middle east.  They have an enormous propaganda edge and a vast majority of the billion plus Muslims in the world will side with them over us.  They are also dangerously close to having nuclear weapons with which to advance their barbaric agenda.  Last but not least, there is literally no level they will not stoop to to advance their goals.  No murder is too heinous, no deception too duplicitous to be tried.  They have no shame and no honor whatsoever, and no matter how much we want to believe otherwise there is nothing we can do to placate them other than submit to their rule. 

Radical Islam is the greatest threat to the free world there ever has been.  I am completely serious.  It has become so because we as a civilization have allowed it to grow.  A huge segment of our media refuses to report the growing danger, and our educational systems indoctrinate students into the touchy feely version of the world such that they will lack the necessary will to fight.  If people don't wake up the the threat we are facing we will be screwed. 

Alondro

Meh, I've gvien up on the world.  The only thing that gets the idiots on this planet off their asses and realize exactly what it's facing is after they start getting invaded and/or exterminated.  So, I'll just wait for the first Arab nuke to fall and then laugh my ass off that I was right as usual. 

I ALWAYS have the last laugh!  Of course, since this could lead to WWIII and a full nuclear missle release, it may literally be THE last laugh before we're all vaporized.   :B

Just remember, no matter what the pot-smoking hippies believe, they'll never be able to avoid the reality when it riddles them with bullets.   >:3 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Angel

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 10, 2007, 07:49:10 AM
Bah. Virgins are no fun. Give me an experienced woman any day.

:D My friend Scott has the same viewpoint. He honestly doesn't get why anyone would pick seventy-two virgins over seventy-two experienced women.

As for the terrorist threats, I wasn't aware they were gonna attack my state's two-houses-down neighbor. That's a really scary thought. I mean, just last week, about five jets flew directly over my house - really low. Everyone was freaked out, because we didn't know if they were military or otherwise. The otherwise part freaks me out, but I keep thinking "Why would anyone want to attack Connecticut?" The fact that NJ was almost attacked is already scaring me bad enough. How safe is anyone?

I find myself thinkin of Einstein's quote on nuclear warfare: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Black_angel on May 14, 2007, 07:54:30 PM
:D My friend Scott has the same viewpoint. He honestly doesn't get why anyone would pick seventy-two virgins over seventy-two experienced women.

... or even one experienced woman.

Consider it this way - if you've got 72 women all together, chances are they're all going to end up with cycles in conjunction. So they'll all be PMS'ing at the same time. And with that many, you can bet that at least one is going to turn into a nagging shrew as a result, and at least one other will be a nagging shrew for the rest of the month.

Any woman who is with a man who dreams of 72 virgins has my sympathy.

Zedd

Least the kandyman from The Happiess Patrol hasnt come along from the ashes and wanting to melt us all in a boiling starwberry paste

Alondro

*Charles likes to make sweets!*   >:3

Zedd

Im sure Charles would indeed be the recarnation of the Kandyman

Alondro

Quote from: Zedd on May 15, 2007, 08:32:36 AM

Well, I do work in a laboratory... I think experimenting of people would be fun... and I like cooking...  Yeeeeeessssss...  *gets swirly eyes and gumdrop hands!*   :U

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on May 15, 2007, 05:06:32 PM

Well, I do work in a laboratory... I think experimenting of people would be fun... and I like cooking...  Yeeeeeessssss...  *gets swirly eyes and gumdrop hands!*   :U

*gets out the lemonade and smirks* You know will happen to you dont you?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Someone has been reading El Goonish Shive too much. :-)

Zedd

Close but this is more a Doctor Who ref my dear boxy friend

Alondro

Quote from: Zedd on May 15, 2007, 05:16:26 PM
Quote from: Alondro on May 15, 2007, 05:06:32 PM

*gets out the lemonade and smirks* You know will happen to you dont you?

*acks!*  Gilbert!  I'm stuck again!  GILLL-BERRRRRT!!  *my brother and I had sooo much fun ripping into that episode... uhm anyway, terrorists bad.  Yup.*