Journey of the Holy

Started by Destina Faroda, April 07, 2007, 03:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Hm...I have to say I like what I see so far, and to me it's better than the way Out of the Darkness starts.  Of course, Out of the Darkness got a LOT better over time, so I hope the inverse doesn't happen here.

What I like about the idea of Alec's backstory is that of all the characters, I feel it's the one with the most potential to flesh out.  With Out of the Darkness, we have a general idea of what happens, which makes telling the story an issue of playing with the audience's expectations more than telling how Darkmoon got from Point A to Point B.  With Journey of the Holy, we will see not only the what, but hopefully the why as well.
Sig coming...whenever...

Castle Pokemetroid

I never would of though Alec's dad would look like that . . .

olroxshade

Darkmoon

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on April 07, 2007, 05:48:13 AM
I never would of though Alec's dad would look like that . . .

I just found a random townsperson from a game I hadn't used before... I think it was Romancing Saga, but I can't really be certain currently...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

GabrielsThoughts

Well this has been a busy week liquefied marbles and all. ok, heres my questions. If there was a  medallion or a phallic object of any kind to accentuate one's manhood, wouldn't that make him look more effeminate?

Is the villaness going to use Darkmoon as her unwilling puppet  like the standard anime cliche where he will go through some self damaging cycle of violence before finally regaining self control?

Of topic:
not to be annoying or anything, but the link to the forum from your site wasn't working on my computer.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Darkmoon

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 09, 2007, 10:31:14 PM
not to be annoying or anything, but the link to the forum from your site wasn't working on my computer.

It's just you.

Destina Faroda

Actually....I can't access the forum from the top or bottom menu bars from the comic pages themselves.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Oh, the comics themselves... ahhh, I'll look into that. I only checked the menu.