Halloween Costume

Started by ninjannihilator, October 31, 2006, 09:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Alondro on November 01, 2006, 04:27:32 PM
Meh, I was doing online surveys, then folded wash while watching some "Bleach" episodes.  Maybe if I can get some more money next year I'll make a bankai-level Hollow Ichigo costume, which would look cool.  :3

I think that would require more time than money.

Aridas

Quote from: Xze-Xze on November 01, 2006, 04:06:15 PM
ok, i'll try to convey my costume(s) with emoticons:

:ninja :bat :kittydevious :redrum

&

:pirate :choco

and yes, i ahev pics of the first one
The second one gives several ideas, but the first one just sounds like an evil emo devil ninja. Not necessarily in that order.

RJ

Quote from: Alondro on November 01, 2006, 04:27:32 PM
Meh, I was doing online surveys, then folded wash while watching some "Bleach" episodes.  Maybe if I can get some more money next year I'll make a bankai-level Hollow Ichigo costume, which would look cool.  :3

I would love to see that. Just make sure no to use a neon orange coloured wig. Wether it's Orihime or Ichigo, bright blinding orange is NOT the best thing to use.

Alondro

I'd actually 'Bleach' my hair for that.  *ba-dum-dum*   :3

But it's the money thing that's the biggest factor.  All that black cloth for the outfit is the biggest expense... I could make the black sword from highly polished and laquered wood, so that wouldn't cost much.  The half-Hollow mask would be made from sculpy and painted.  I'd need a yellow eye contact lens for the right eye, since the half-mask always appears on the left side of his face. 

I'll have to get started on that right away. :)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RJ

Quote from: Alondro on November 02, 2006, 09:27:06 AM
I'd actually 'Bleach' my hair for that.  *ba-dum-dum*   :3

But it's the money thing that's the biggest factor.  All that black cloth for the outfit is the biggest expense... I could make the black sword from highly polished and laquered wood, so that wouldn't cost much.  The half-Hollow mask would be made from sculpy and painted.  I'd need a yellow eye contact lens for the right eye, since the half-mask always appears on the left side of his face. 

I'll have to get started on that right away. :)

Worst pun ever...

But yeah, money is the worst thing. My friend actually bought his Bleach outfit on the net, though he managed to make a sword for himself. (I should ask him how on earth am I supposed to make Temari's fan for next year's project)

And have you seen the picture of that guy on cosplaylab.com who won best look-alike for Hollow Ichigo? His cosplay was amazing!

Alondro

Ack, no I haven't... where is that?  Do I need to be a member of that site to see it?  I went there, but it looks like I'd need to do some extensive searching to find one picture.

EDIT:  Oh, found it by some random clicking... damn... wow...  :erk  Somehow, I just don't see mine looking that good.   :mowtongue
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RJ

:3 Yeah, I love that... I just wonder he got his eyes that way....

God-Beast

Quote from: RJ on October 31, 2006, 09:37:33 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on October 31, 2006, 09:33:50 PM
Dr. Acula from "Scrubs".  >:3

:o Seriously? That's awesome!

Um, how about I just say I'm dressing up as myself? o_o

i would give 1.000 out of 10 to that!  :eager

ninjannihilator

Quote from: God-Beast on November 02, 2006, 08:42:55 PM
Quote from: RJ on October 31, 2006, 09:37:33 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on October 31, 2006, 09:33:50 PM
Dr. Acula from "Scrubs".  >:3

:o Seriously? That's awesome!

Um, how about I just say I'm dressing up as myself? o_o

i would give 1.000 out of 10 to that!  :eager

That's 1,000 for those of us who live in the US, right?