Technically not a VG (online game here)

Started by Aridas, September 09, 2006, 07:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

This game ish lonely, we should play it: Discordi

Anyone who remembers Cosmic Concensus (it's gone under another name too, but I don't remember it) will instantly recognize this one...

Basically, the game goes like this: You get asked a multiple choice/fill in the blank question of some sort, and you answer it. what your answer is worth depends on how many other people also answered the same. What you get are a number of steps up the ziggurat, each step having a value of points or some other effect on it. one of the primary goals is getting to the top. the other is to have the most points.

This game is way better with more people playing at once, though the written minimum is 5 (you can actually start a game with 3, last time I checked. But 3 people doesn't make for a very exciting game.)

Check it out, maybe we'll arrange some sort of forumite playing times if this catches the attention of enough people.

bill

Oh god, I remember Cosmic Consensus. I can't believe they brought it back. I loved the meteor showers.

Aridas

Well, "they" didn't bring it back. This is what I guess you could call a fan remake. I miss the original.

Speaking of which, I heard this exact group was supposed to pick up development of a Get The Picture remake, but I never saw any mention of it.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Toric

Finally found some more people online to play this with. Oh the 30-second commercials are so random and funny! Cadbury eggs singing about chocolate in high-pitched squeaky voices, lines of bread-fish, fun stuff. Come, play with me! :mowwink
Yap by Silver.

Aridas

Those are from weebls-stuff.com

I swear i told him to keep those annoying things out of the game though... oh well, I can delete them anyway, they're in a specific folder. >.>