11/11/2016 [DMFA #1709] I can kill you in over seven hundred ways

Started by VAE, November 11, 2016, 02:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxx Trotter

Heh...in other words, a CONCOCTION. :mwaha  A exquisitely beautiful one at that.

Of course, Chazore would be another "mad scientist-style" experiment.  An mixture of feline and dragon with an elegant array of colors.  We can thank Miquel Jansen for that wonderful creation. :)

katasev

Quote from: Merlin on November 13, 2016, 04:39:57 AM
Sure, if you look at her clan leader page (http://missmab.com/Demo/Leader05.php) she's got noticeably smol wings

True! Even there though I think her headwings look bigger comparatively than they are in her full form - I'm assuming the pic in the clan leader page is of an avatar, since she's wearing armor. It seems like her clan leader pic headwings are about three or four ears long at the longest point, and her full-form wingies are a little less than two, it seems. I wonder if she makes them look a little bigger in avatar form on purpose? That would be really cute, super badass mega-leader is slightly self-conscious about the size of her headwings!!   :giggle  Then again, maybe she just follows the current fashion trends?  XD Either way I love it!

Cassi-kun

I am all aboard the hybrid train. Love love love mix-&-match character designs!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 13, 2016, 12:54:03 PM
I just decided to start stepping back from purebred species and instead veer towards "cat thing"  "dog thing" "some sort of wacky fox/giraffe thing" with an occasional remnant of actual species here and there. 

For once I'm glad that Daryil is inevitably drawn as some kind of folf thing instead of really looking like a fox...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E