2016/03/04 [RE 43.31,2] Treaty

Started by Tapewolf, March 04, 2016, 08:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, that's looking more promising, notwithstanding that Darius is going to end up in close proximity to Drake.

EDIT: Oh, does that mean Wrath is going to be a more permanent cast member?
EDIT EDIT: And is part of his aim to avoid people discovering that the prince is a princess?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 04, 2016, 08:28:56 AM
Well, that's looking more promising, notwithstanding that Darius is going to end up in close proximity to Drake.

Darius would be forced in a situation where he has to be civil with Drake and vice versa. If Darius does something to Drake, it'll reflect badly on Gardenia, and if Drake were to do something to Darius (which I see as less likely), it would reflect poorly on DHS.

Quote from: TapewolfEDIT: Oh, does that mean Wrath is going to be a more permanent cast member?

I think Merlin already has character pages for both Darius and Wrath! It'll be neat having them hang around.

Quote from:  TapewolfEDIT EDIT: And is part of his aim to avoid people discovering that the prince is a princess?

I am 90% certain that the only Reinan who knows their Prince is a lady is Paige. Claw never revealed it to Wrath. Probably explains her face after Wrath proposes he stays hahaha.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Treaty? Well now I've got that song stuck in my head and it probably will be there all weekend :V

...though now i think about it i suspect Yothu Yindi were not so big overseas.