2016/03/06 [RE 43.33] Intake

Started by Tapewolf, March 06, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

This could be fun.  Not least adding more students to the mix.  Maybe they could also get Darius to attend the etiquette classes or something.  Given the way he was eating before, Wrath might be able to use them too.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Seeing as Drake was shoved into Detention once and Evo was sent to Lingo/Lit once, it probably isn't outside of the realm of possibility to send the guards to etiquette class. Wrath just needs a course on table manners maybe. Darius would get detention on the first day for snarking Drake too much.

I actually have a question... what is the calendar year like in LaRaGa? Is it the same 12 month calendar and 7 day week we have? ...would the days of the week and months have different names considering how days or months are named after gods for the most part?
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on March 07, 2016, 07:06:35 AM
I actually have a question... what is the calendar year like in LaRaGa? Is it the same 12 month calendar and 7 day week we have? ...would the days of the week and months have different names considering how days or months are named after gods for the most part?

I thought about that, I thought "it's probably something slightly different" and then I never got around to putting anything concrete down and that's why nobody ever refers to specific days in-comic (unless I've made a mistake), they only refer to things like "the weekend"