2015/11/13 - [DMFA #1620] - Bonding requires contact

Started by Drakkenmensch, November 13, 2015, 07:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakkenmensch

The third panel is my favorite webcomic panel EVER.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on November 13, 2015, 07:12:32 AM
The third panel is my favorite webcomic panel EVER.

I do wonder if DP is incapable of that kind of bonding or whether he's simply scared of it.
Either way, if Regina can have her destructive energies diverted into fashion (and therefore be neutralised) that would be a definite win.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gentlehunter

Not to nitpick, but there is a typo in the third speech-bubble section of Aliph's monologue: "purpsoe"...

Okay, that nit is now picked.

On to more pleasant highlights, like how amazingly logical and circumspect Aliph is regarding Regina's interests.
And I must say I'm digging' Aliph's vest. I wants one.  :eager

Also, Regina be like: 
:kittencute  :giggle

justacritic

It rather looks like DP is somewhat bemused in that last panel.

Howl

Makes one wonder how much demon bloodlust is just installed from generations of warfare and "kill or die" mentality.

Kuzma Volkov

So all Jy needs to do is build more cute cuddly robots and send them after Alph..

Nightmask

Wow, if only every parent/guardian had that kind of maturity and outlook, a lot more people would be living happier, more productive lives at this point I think.  Got to salute DP for at least recognizing that much about the world and his place as a guardian/parental figure.

Aavar

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

some how i see and Aliph chibbi with the sign reading "no huggie "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey