2015/11/09 - [DMFA #1619] - The world is just awful

Started by VAE, November 09, 2015, 12:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

I like DP's attitude here. While Regina's other interests are (to him at least) as stupid as anything else, they're at least hopefully stupid in a way that doesn't have him dealing with the fallout yet again.
Well. we shall see what comes out of it.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Cassi-kun

Exasperating as Regina may be, she is family, and DP has proven to be concerned about his family's welfare, however drily he may express it.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

AzureEdge

I really wish we know more about DP like Kria does just so we could actually know WHAT he has lost with his Multiple Resurrections. Because despite seeming to have basically two settings to his personality, he seem pretty well adjusted and how Lorenda described him in the past.

Reeves_Dove

Quote from: AzureEdge on November 09, 2015, 09:50:59 PM
I really wish we know more about DP like Kria does just so we could actually know WHAT he has lost with his Multiple Resurrections. Because despite seeming to have basically two settings to his personality, he seem pretty well adjusted and how Lorenda described him in the past.

Based off of that, I tend to suspect that what he's lost is fine details and, possibly, his capacity to not feel like everything is stupid.