2015/08/15 [DMFA #1596] Livin' la vida loca

Started by VAE, August 14, 2015, 03:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

I'm a little surprised this was the last she has seen of him - I guess it means that what happened was Edward and his first wife got to him first.  Either way,  no wonder Destania's into dragon genocide... I guess we shall see how it'll work out. *fingers crossed*
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: VAE on August 14, 2015, 03:09:08 AM
I guess it means that what happened was Edward and his first wife got to him first.

Which is probably for the best, given that she wanted to destroy his soul rather than simply kill him.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

The best way to lose a friend tell them something for their own good.

While in happier times he could of slowly changed her life for the better, but not with the way things ended. In a way it was almost a good thing he tried to do, get her to examine her life and do something about it, shame about the results.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Nightmask

How sad, too shocked and hurt by his words to be able to reply that being with him had left her feeling alive.

Stilghar

Now that's the snarky Aniz Siar we all know and hate.   :gun1
"For a man to help others with all his gifts and native strength: that is the noblest work."
-Sophocles

berkinix

Quote from: Stilghar on August 14, 2015, 12:00:22 PM

Ah, I've actually never hated Aniz. He's one of my favorite characters. *holds up umbrella in anticipation of the torrent of rocks thrown*

joshofspam

Take all that Pain and Misery you were helping her with and give it right back to her with interest, Aniz. Ooooooh boy.  :sweatdrop

Though I suppose Aniz isn't totally to blame. After all, the death of his clan leader and Fa'lina hoping and gambling on an uncertain future probably didn't help the situation and Aniz's or Destinia's sanity any.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Cassi-kun

I can't help but wonder how things would have been different if she had gone after him...
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Lego3400

Ainz is really an idiot isn't he.

Did he truly never notice that the time she spent with him is the answer to his question?

Grey Wolf

Quote from: berkinix on August 14, 2015, 12:12:06 PM
Quote from: Stilghar on August 14, 2015, 12:00:22 PM

Ah, I've actually never hated Aniz. He's one of my favorite characters. *holds up umbrella in anticipation of the torrent of rocks thrown*

*Prods umbrella* Hey, now. You ought to be able to like any characters as you will without fear.

Quote from: Lego3400 on August 15, 2015, 02:45:08 PM
Ainz is really an idiot isn't he.

Did he truly never notice that the time she spent with him is the answer to his question?

He's grieving. He's just lost his entire family. I don't think he's thinking clearly.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Lego3400

Quote from: Grey Wolf on August 15, 2015, 07:07:23 PM
He's grieving. He's just lost his entire family. I don't think he's thinking clearly.

Not true. He still had Dee. After that comment though, he's lost everything.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lego3400 on August 15, 2015, 10:40:20 PM
Not true. He still had Dee. After that comment though, he's lost everything.

Don't forget that Aniz' family was two thousand strong.  Plus he's lost his clan leader, who he was more intimately linked to than we can really understand.
So yes, he still had Dee, but the fact this happened at all is basically proof that she couldn't balance out that loss.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Grey Wolf

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 16, 2015, 09:00:55 AM
Don't forget that Aniz' family was two thousand strong.  Plus he's lost his clan leader, who he was more intimately linked to than we can really understand.
So yes, he still had Dee, but the fact this happened at all is basically proof that she couldn't balance out that loss.

I don't think anyone could balance that out.
And this is like, what, 20 minutes after he regain consciousness and figured out what had happened? Maybe Fa'lina temporarily yanked Abel's emotions that one time because she feels she ought to have done it to his father at this time.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.