The bouncing squirrel (or prodigal angel)

Started by James StarRunner, June 18, 2016, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James StarRunner

If I am going to ease my way back into activity, I should probably mention what has happened in my absence, even if just as a quick summary.

Had a bunch typed out, but it seemed to focus on the negatives. So... Possitive spin!

Found out there are injections to help against allergies that won't leave me locked up in a room and unable to open windows, make it feel like my head will explode, or keep me in a comotose state for the spring and summer! So, big win there! Had the first shots late winter and never had my eyes swell shut yet!

We're going to be moving away from this crazy new landlady and the daily yelling matches that occur upstairs, we just have to find a decent place in our price range.

Jana got a new job! She has since quit Walmart which had been doing their best to crush her spirits. She now works as a hotel receptionist that looks over the water.

I was SO close to getting a game tester job despite not being able to finish my game design classes. It should just be a matter of time before I get in the game industry.

I have made a little sole-proprietorship called, Noble Nuts Media. We have a few things in the works, but they will still take some time. Among these projects is a graphic novel and we already have an artist working on the pages now. We also have some cute little episodes of a fresh look into fairy tales planned out. Negotiating with an animator now that I've helped with VA coaching.

So, lots of stuff happening and lots of stuff that will be happening.

Dishonored

Welcome back! Good to hear the good news, and looking forward to hearing more!
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

James StarRunner

Gabi

Welcome back! It's great to see you here again!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

James StarRunner

ZacAttac21

Excellent! This place really needs more blue people.

James StarRunner

Anyone can be blue, but I'm the only one of me. ;3

Gareeku

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

James StarRunner

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 19, 2016, 09:36:56 PM
Quote from: James StarRunner on June 19, 2016, 05:27:44 AM
Anyone can be blue

... da da dee da da dah ? ;-]
I actually did have that song in mind when I said that. XD

Quote from: Gareeku on June 19, 2016, 04:37:32 PM
Welcome back dude, good to see you again :)
And it's great to see you again Gar!

Tapewolf

Project Future is currently in chapter 40.  Which means that barring disaster, James should be showing up in comic in a couple of months...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

James StarRunner

Man... It's been that long already? It's really come a long ways!