2006/12/11 Guess he didn't need mind-reading...

Started by superluser, December 10, 2006, 10:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Jyrras!  Noooo!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Cogidubnus

Oh...devious... :mwaha

Amber manages to once again surprise. Poor, poor Jyrras...he keeps getting the short end of the stick, you know?

RJ

Quick Abel, come to the rescue of poor Jy-Jy! Tackle him or something!  :eager

Nino

Nah, Amber is probably totally setting us up here. It's probably not going to be related to Dan at all.... after all, he's had a crush on him for a long time.

Kasarn

Cheese Foxlee

the DMFA world is about to be forever changed.. Beware!  :zombiekun2

I want this to be my Icon!  :megagroove

bigj

Well, this will be as fun and sad to watch as a four-car collision.

e_voyager

ah my poor irony chips are in need of upgrading. to the EPU shop i need a tune up. well done amber i did not see that one coming
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

Quote from: Kattuccino on December 10, 2006, 10:14:37 PM
Nah, Amber is probably totally setting us up here. It's probably not going to be related to Dan at all.... after all, he's had a crush on him for a long time.
No, it's totally something related to Dan. She's just trying to trick us. She knows we'll think it's something about Dan, but then we'll think she's setting us up. And then we'll think it's not something related to Dan...when it -really- is!

D:

superluser

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 10, 2006, 10:12:00 PMAmber manages to once again surprise.

Yeah, I don't think anybody saw this coming.

Though in hindsight, it was the perfect opportunity to get this issue resolved.

What I am hoping for:

Jyrras explains everything, and Danlexsi's brain snaps.  As Jyrras is finishing up, the adventuring party shows up and casts Dispel Magic.  And suddenly, Jyrras is looking at...a twin of Abel...

(OK, OK.  It was just too good of a punchline)

P.S.

Quote from: Dakata on December 10, 2006, 10:17:15 PMNo, it's totally something related to Dan. She's just trying to trick us. She knows we'll think it's something about Dan, but then we'll think she's setting us up. And then we'll think it's not something related to Dan...when it -really- is!

``You truly have a dizzying intellect'' --the man in black

llearch n'n'daCorna

Poor Jy-jy.

Poor Dan. He's -so- going to screw this one up. You can just see it coming....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 10, 2006, 10:19:29 PMPoor Dan. He's -so- going to screw this one up. You can just see it coming....

I could have told you that without even reading the comic.  When has Dan ever *not* screwed up something complicated and delicate?

Nerikull

and how do you spell the upcoming situation?

A-W-K-W-A-R-D!!!!

Hoo, boy...
--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

Zedd

Well thats what I have to say..About time seeing the little cutey! But yeah...Thats so gonna be a killer

Kasarn

So, Jyrras is about to talk about his feelings towards Dan and/or Lorenda when Kria suddenly walks in, following Jy...
Danlexsi sees her and, using his razor sharp wit in a boring situation, quips, "Why the long face?"

Hilarity ensues!

or not... I dunno :E

Kenji

Five minutes later, Jyrras noticed that Alexsi's tail was poofed out, and she had a face as if she'd been iced in the drawers.

Nino

but why would jyrras talk to alexsi? it makes no sense to me, she is dan's sister, if I liked someone but didn't want them finding out (by other people especially) I wouldn't go to their sister.

Narethlian

I had two reactions.

#1: Uh oh.   :eager

#2: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mwaha

-Nar

Stygian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yesss! He's about to drop the hammer... and Dan's little puny mind will come crashing down! Now, at last, he can go insane and power-hungry, and finally lose it! And then he will finally become powerful... meaningful!!!

Alan Garou

Poor Dan... and poor Jyrras. They are both utterly, irreparably, and inexorably doomed. And none of us ever saw this coming. Bravo, Mrs. Amber, bravo.

Grenn

Quote from: Narethlian on December 10, 2006, 10:29:56 PM

#2: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mwaha

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking :)

Gildedtongue

Caswin

LOL.

Kindly note that, when I say LOL, I actually mean L-O-L.

Ah, brilliant...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Supercheese

Oy vey... this can only lead to discomfort...  :tired

Oh, and it's not Dan who's going to snap - it's Jyrras. He's gonna go all "mad scientist"-y and blow tons of stuffs up - just 'cause.</halfheartedspeculation>

Grenn

Actually, I think it's equally as likley that as soon as Jyrras lets the secret out, Lexi will walk through the door and Jyrras will see two of them :)

Of course that would be bad. 'specially with the photographer there.

Dan: "Um.... meet my twin sister!" *big grin to say "play along!!!*

superluser

Quote from: Kattuccino on December 10, 2006, 10:29:07 PMbut why would jyrras talk to alexsi? it makes no sense to me, she is dan's sister, if I liked someone but didn't want them finding out (by other people especially) I wouldn't go to their sister.

Well, Jyrras wasn't always the best at social situations.

Maybe he's not even trying to talk about Dan.  Maybe he's trying to talk about Lorenda and Kria, and inevitably, this will come up.  I also figure that if Jyrras doesn't confess his attraction, it will be because Abelitz will overhear Jyrras saying something, and run in and scoop him up and out of Lost Lake.  Orrrr....maybe he won't talk about his attraction to Dan, but his attraction to Abel, while Abelitz is in earshot (not that that would really faze Abel).

Actually, asking Alexsi would be one of the better ways to get advice on how to approach Dan.  After all, who knows Dan better than Alexsi?  He's already talked to Abel, and he has probably found Mab, Merlitz and Pyro missing.  I wouldn't trust any advice from the Basement Rats.

Plus, Alexsi has the bartender-drunk confidentiality clause.

Edit: Actually, I don't think that Dan will really care that much.  I think the main problem will arise from the betrayal of trust and the careful way that Dan will have to explain that he's really Dan or the next time that they see each other that Dan already knows Jyrras' feelings.

``Ehh, it turned out that Biggs didn't actually want Alexsi.  He wanted Dan.''
``Why is every man in the world attracted to me?'' (jump cut to: camera guy)

Alondro

*Charline  >:3 *  I have never been so amused in all my life!  So many awkward situations all at once... so many convoluted confused emotions!  So much potential for DOOM!!  *sighs with fluttery eyes*  It's... bliss!   :boogie
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Faerie Alex

Abel walks in:"Okay Dan, the reporter's gone. Time to de-transform."
Jyrras"But wait...you're...not..."(colapses on floor)
Abel"What, did I say something wrong?"
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Stygian

*Sneaks around behind Charline and leans over her shoulder, eyes glowing and fangs in a grin*

Wonderful, wonderful doom... This is the stuff of pleasant dreams for me... Now, Dan is going to need a mentor once he gets out of the nightmares and shock... And We vote for Dr. Ink!

Zedd

Quote from: Stygian on December 10, 2006, 11:01:12 PM
*Sneaks around behind Charline and leans over her shoulder, eyes glowing and fangs in a grin*

Wonderful, wonderful doom... This is the stuff of pleasant dreams for me... Now, Dan is going to need a mentor once he gets out of the nightmares and shock... And We vote for Dr. Ink!

No dont listen to him he'-*gets yanked into a closet*