2026-19-09 - Ace Volume 4

Started by ProfesseurRenard, September 19, 2026, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Whoa! Either Ace has upset the local atheist's convention or he's about to be doggy-piled by a lot of overeager missionaries.

ProfesseurRenard

04-16

Looks like my second supposition was the right one. Why am I not surprised to see Ceraph's acolyte looking angry?

Also, because Epic has robbed me of the faculty to resist when I see 'wind' and 'god' together: 🎶Please don't tell me you're about to do what I think you'll do🎶

Merlin

which one of these would you go with, given their current sales pitches?

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on September 28, 2026, 01:43:19 AMwhich one of these would you go with, given their current sales pitches?

I've always been partial to the God of Knowledge, although in terms of sales pitches, the priest of the Goddess of Time seems most trustworthy.