[Xer Chapter 17]

Started by Starcat5, September 02, 2024, 02:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

17-01 - Whatever happened to...

Ben & Dave: Good to know those two luckless lunks are getting a chance to course correct their lives.

Chadwick: Looks like Daryil has another "Project" lined up.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

17-02 - Catification

C-HAD is lucky. He can always work his way up to a biped model body, and as a (former) being who didn't use magic, cloning a new body in a few hundred years is entirely on the table if he wants it.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

17-03 - Punishment and crime

"Killing two birds with one stone" sounds absolutely terrible to a bird. Given the number of Beings and Creatures with avian appearance, I am surprised the phrase even entered the common lexicon.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on September 16, 2024, 03:25:03 AMGiven the number of Beings and Creatures with avian appearance, I am surprised the phrase even entered the common lexicon.

It's possible it's left the common lexicon and Jakob has slipped and is showing his age...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 16, 2024, 04:23:17 AM
Quote from: Starcat5 on September 16, 2024, 03:25:03 AMGiven the number of Beings and Creatures with avian appearance, I am surprised the phrase even entered the common lexicon.

It's possible it's left the common lexicon and Jakob has slipped and is showing his age...

Nice save. :P Once again, just me throwing popcorn at the screen.  :giggle