2023/03/03 [Epsilon Chapter 42]

Started by Starcat5, March 24, 2023, 02:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

42-04 - With great power comes great political intrigue

...I took some time off from making new threads. Apparently, this was a mistake.

And on topic, there is really only one option for him to take hostage, isn't there. From a narrative standpoint, anyway. Feel free to prove me wrong by posting your own ideas before Tapewolf proves us all wrong and picks a previously unnamed rando instead.  :P
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

42-07 - The bad news is also good - at least she'll be seeing her husband again soon

...seriously? Not a single comment so far? Oh well. It doesn't really matter. What does matter is that the kidnapping is about to be reclassified as a rescue. I hope.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

42-08 - A financial conquest is still a conquest

Money talks. Very loudly in this case.

Starcat5

42-10 - If this seems harsh, remember that a Demon in the DMFA era would just have eaten him

Yeesh, how hard up for Gold Dollars is Taun when staging a small war is the cheaper option?!?  :mowdizzy

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on May 05, 2023, 01:01:25 AM
Yeesh, how hard up for Gold Dollars is Taun when staging a small war is the cheaper option?!?  :mowdizzy

It's more the principle of the thing.  Taun was noted by Fa'Lina to be very egotistical. 

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E