2022/05/09 [Xer Chapter 8] Xer, meeting the jets

Started by ProfesseurRenard, September 05, 2022, 04:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Long time no see, Farlane.

Question: is Ross the red one and Sergei the black one, or vice versa?

Tapewolf

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on September 05, 2022, 04:35:10 AM
Long time no see, Farlane.

He's a pain to draw, so yes.

Question: is Ross the red one and Sergei the black one, or vice versa?
Correct, Ross is on the left, and Sergei is on the right.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

And so ends Chapter 8. Either the Commission has a Double Agent, a Splinter Faction of extremists, or the Higher Ups are corrupt and keeping... Were we ever given her name? ...in the dark.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on November 21, 2022, 06:59:46 AM
And so ends Chapter 8. Either the Commission has a Double Agent, a Splinter Faction of extremists, or the Higher Ups are corrupt and keeping... Were we ever given her name? ...in the dark.

Leavander Strauss was first introduced in page 590 of Project Future.  She has been referenced in chapter 3 of Xerian, appears in most of chapter 4, and Jakob has used her name at least twice in the current chapter - though admittedly in the Xerian comic she's only ever been referred to as "Ms. Strauss" because Jakob isn't quite on first-name terms with her.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 21, 2022, 07:15:07 AM
Leavander Strauss

Thanks. I don't have the best head for names, and trying to keep up on this story via a Smart Phone honestly wasn't helping. Thankfully my laptop is working again. Tower: Not so much.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah