Question From a Reader (sort of)

Started by Infranscia, March 31, 2022, 04:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infranscia

Dear Ikaarian Daryil,

I happened upon one of your Books of the Tenets, and I was wondering:

What would you say about being gifted a bunch of fish souls?  No, I don't mean Mer, like regular ol' fish.

Leave the debate of whether fish can have souls aside.  Humor me here.

And whether or not you'd like their souls, what do you like to do with them?  Sauté them?  Fry them?  Grind them up with pickle and mayonnaise and serve them on bread?  Burn them to a crisp and scatter their ashes to the wind?  Air-drown them and feast on their fear as they gasp for water?  Pin them to people's shirts during early spring?

Sincerely,
-Aizen Taun
(Sent via my brother Jéric's Warp-Aci "Claw")

((Author note: Aizen is the goofy chap in my avatar.  This is basically roleplay.

I know it's been forever since I've been on the forum - in case the Photobucket watermark doesn't clue you in. XD;  Hallo. =3))
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Infranscia on March 31, 2022, 04:12:13 PM
Dear Ikaarian Daryil,

What would you say about being gifted a bunch of fish souls?  No, I don't mean Mer, like regular ol' fish.

"Have you ever seen or tasted the sheer disgust a Being feels when their pet cat wakes them up at 3 AM to give them a dead rodent?  Seriously, I wouldn't try it.  They'll probably be forwarded to Taun High Command by return of post." -LID

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Infranscia

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 31, 2022, 07:09:22 PM
Quote from: Infranscia on March 31, 2022, 04:12:13 PM
Dear Ikaarian Daryil,

"Have you ever seen or tasted the sheer disgust a Being feels when their pet cat wakes them up at 3 AM to give them a dead rodent?  Seriously, I wouldn't try it.  They'll probably be forwarded to Taun High Command by return of post." -LID

Daryil,

Your response has been duly noted, though you still didn't answer my second question (or set thereof).

Incidentally... Check your shirt. ;3

--Aizen

*Somehow, on one of Daryil's avatars, a paper fish has been pinned to his shirt/gloves.  Written on the paper are the words "Poisson d'Avril! (April Fish!)"*

(A/N: "Poisson d'Avril" is a thing.  Feel free to look it up. X3

EDIT: Was in a rush and forgot Daryil usually goes shirtless.  Yes, I know. XD; )
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)