The 3 word game

Started by Ignuus66, February 23, 2012, 04:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignuus66

The rules are simple: Describe something about the person above you in 3 words. no less, no more. (no cheating with  slang conjoined words like alot) Feel free to post some explanation under it, but put it in ( )

Does not Exist.
(nobody is above me)

(credit: Gabi)

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Ignuus66

is not descriptive
(this is the "anything goes thread" isn't it? so care to explain where I should post it?)

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's a game. Therefore, according to the forum rules, it goes in the game area. The Arena.

Needs a haircut.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Ignuus66

Inumo

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ignuus66

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ignuus66

Naldru

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ignuus66

Techcubi

Ignuus66

e_voyager

supports game revival.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey