2014/06/28 - [DMFA #1498] Yummy Nummy phones

Started by Eboreg, June 27, 2014, 08:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Well, let's be quite honest, Lorenda is probably not going to suffer too many bad effects from eating her phone other than having to buy a new one. Even then, she may just ask Jyrras for a new one since his company probably made that phone in the first place. Also, Matilda would probably be very much understanding given what we've seen of her so far.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Chairtastic

Matilda seems to be a very understanding individual in general.

Kria seems so tired up putting up with Lorenda's craziness, who is in turn tired of putting up with Kria's craziness.  It's a perpetual loop of frustration and confusion.  Someone find a way to bottle that for the Academy, stat!

Tuyu

Tsk. There's a difference between "eating" and "tearing into tiny bits with your teef."  :mowgrin

Kuzma Volkov

For some reason I just picture Pee Wee Herman going "MMmmmmmmmm Cell Phoniiieee."  :mowcookie

----

Anyway... If that's a magic phone... Would it still sorta work in a stomach? Will she have a ringing gut for a bit?

Valkeiper2012

Dan has a girlfriend? :rolleyes Who?

Let's see... there's his half-sister  :erk(that's a no), Wildy :giggle (even more of a no, though she does like him), Lorenda (already answered as a no), the Fae :mwaha (forgot her name, but a no)...

Oh, Matilda. Maybe, but I really doubt anybody has to explain anything to her. :hug

Viking ZX

Quote from: Meany on June 27, 2014, 12:44:50 PM
Matilda seems to be a very understanding individual in general.

Just one of the reasons Matilda is one of my favorite characters of the entire comic.  All hail Matilda!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Last GreenHorn

Okay, I can see Lorenda being the embarrassed daughter over her mother's antics.

But as the comic progressed I will to admit I want to see Kria with Dan be together as well as Matilda with Dan. A contradicting idea no less but Dan being a Cubi means he will need emotions as his form of food.  :)

If anything, Kria does want to get to Dan for other reasons which I'm sure none of us has seen yet, but it will be an interesting comedy and drama point if it gets there. But if the fact that she likes Dan and DOES want to get close with him due to his attraction of fun, action and adventure, then I for one see it as a possible instance of comedy, romance and drama and another reason to get to interact with her daughter.  :mowhappy

For those who support Matilda and Dan, I have no reason to dissuade that as it is. Their pair up is cute and delves on the idea of two individuals thrown into a different place to find themselves different among the rest of the world.  :mowcookie

But if anything, phone eating these days, are actually easier now than ever before.  :ipod

ArchTeryx

Poor Lorenda.  Half-Demon or not, I'd wager she's going to end up having to heal some tooth damage, and if she actually swallowed it, it has four stomachs to go through.

Quite a lot to avoid embarrassment.  Lorenda is a sweetheart most of the time, but occasionally, she gets a little too bovine for her own well-being.

Sofox

I love this, Lorenda so used to tense conversations, that she's taken by surprise when someone suddenly respects her feelings and gives her space.

ArchTeryx

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on June 27, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
For some reason I just picture Pee Wee Herman going "MMmmmmmmmm Cell Phoniiieee."  :mowcookie

----

Anyway... If that's a magic phone... Would it still sorta work in a stomach? Will she have a ringing gut for a bit?

That would be hilarious, but she more or less chewed it to shards to make sure it broke before she swallowed the evidence.  She's going to have a fun 48 hours or so, particularly when the mana battery releases its charge.