2014/05/30 - [DMFA #1490] Continued Family Gossip

Started by nichdel, May 30, 2014, 03:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichdel

I wasn't aware Kria disapproved of Lorenda's job, but it makes sense that she'd want something more for her (even if Lorenda doesn't).

Aliph seems rather casual about the possibility that Daniel is murdering his family or otherwise scheming against him...

Viking ZX

Is it just me, or are Lorenda's wings getting bigger?

Looks like they're growing in!  :eager
I'm an author! Check out my site!

ZacAttac21

Erk! Cute cow-girls: my one true weakness... :heart

@Viking: I don't think it's just you.

HaDDea

Is... is DP smiling?? I think a bunch of puppies died somewhere... :[

Interesting how uncle Aliph seems to at least not disapprove of Lorenda's choice of an independent job.

AzureEdge

Quote from: HaDDea on May 30, 2014, 05:06:52 AM
Is... is DP smiling?? I think a bunch of puppies died somewhere... :[

Interesting how uncle Aliph seems to at least not disapprove of Lorenda's choice of an independent job.

I like to think that despite what we have seen and know about him, he is somewhat more well adjusted in certain area's than Kria. Lorenda's choice in what she wants to do for a job, when she has hundreds/thousands of years to live and do other jobs later being one of them.

Drako

Yes, I do believe that DP/Aliph is genuinely smiling.  Mark it on the calendar!

Abel-needs-a-hug

Quote from: Drako on May 30, 2014, 07:39:20 AM
Yes, I do believe that DP/Aliph is genuinely smiling.  Mark it on the calendar!
May 30, 2014: Dark Pegasus smiles

ArchTeryx

Well, it's far from unusual that even a Lawful Evil type as Dark Pegasus would have a soft spot for SOMEONE, and that someone happens to be Lorenda.  Heck, as pointed out, she even brings a smile to his muzzle.

And it came with the opportunity to needle Kria, sort of a special bonus.

joshofspam

Quote from: ArchTeryx on May 30, 2014, 11:42:46 PM
Well, it's far from unusual that even a Lawful Evil type as Dark Pegasus would have a soft spot for SOMEONE, and that someone happens to be Lorenda.  Heck, as pointed out, she even brings a smile to his muzzle.

And it came with the opportunity to needle Kria, sort of a special bonus.
It probably helps that some of the points Aliph made are personality traits that he shares with Lorenda.

Hard working and independence seem to be two key components to DP's personality. Something Regina definitely lacks. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.