2014/05/15 [PF #315] - Fendrick meets his boss.......

Started by joshofspam, May 15, 2014, 08:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

And boy that job review going to be a doozy if true. :erk

Then again, maybe this explains why Fendrick is so unhinged. :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Aurik Marr

Hmmm, it makes sense. Fendrick must be a member of Daryil's secret being branch of the clan.

ZacAttac21

What's up with the "M" with the two dots above it in the second panel (on the wall)? Is that some other Clan symbol?

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 15, 2014, 11:56:53 PM
What's up with the "M" with the two dots above it in the second panel (on the wall)? Is that some other Clan symbol?

Hah.  At school, many, many years ago, I took a test, may have been a mock exam or something.  When I got the paper back, that was written by one of the questions.  It looked like a symbol of power, so I have tended to use it as a mystical sign now and again.

There was a platform game I wrote about 20 years ago that used it as such.  The Ultima-style RPG which I've been trying and failing miserably at completing (burnout, lack of artists, lack of interest etc) used it as the logo for Mmm-corp.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

lemurvid

So did Daryil start the Subtle Paw just to wind up Commander Ashford? Wouldn't put it past him.  8)

Raskahn

I noticed how the writing on the wall, changes...

Just keep an eye on where the words are relative to say, the door opening.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 16, 2014, 06:22:54 PM

Hmm, that may be a problem.  I've tried to keep the positions consistent between pages, but I don't at this time have the ability to model the rooms accurately so there may be some drifting.

EDIT: Wait, that's the first page which has that one. 

Ohhh.  What you might be seeing is the fact that the speech bubbles are covering different parts of the graffiti.  I mean, yeah, I could have put them in the same place, but then you wouldn't have been able to figure out the whole message.

e.g.

http://project-future.org/stuff/things/pf317_2-33.png

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 16, 2014, 07:14:47 PM
Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 16, 2014, 06:22:54 PM

Hmm, that may be a problem.  I've tried to keep the positions consistent between pages, but I don't at this time have the ability to model the rooms accurately so there may be some drifting.

EDIT: Wait, that's the first page which has that one. 

Ohhh.  What you might be seeing is the fact that the speech bubbles are covering different parts of the graffiti.  I mean, yeah, I could have put them in the same place, but then you wouldn't have been able to figure out the whole message.

e.g.

http://project-future.org/stuff/things/pf317_2-33.png

I'm going to have a chat with my brain...
"Great job dumbass, last time we got tricked like this was when we were 2 years old"

So yeah, I kinda failed on perception there. Whups.