2014/04/17 [PF #311] - The writing is on the wall, and the floor and the lockers

Started by Eboreg, April 17, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Well, Daryil is still being such a Magnificent Bastard/Troll/Classhole. I do kind of wonder what exactly this "hole" is. Also, Fendrick's expression in that last panel is just awesome.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ChaosMageX

Yes, the writing is definitely on the wall, but Fendrick unfortunately fails to read or even see any of it.

I agree with Daryil that Fendrick could definitely use a hole, if not a few.  After all, they are quite useful.

In fact, in ancient times, someone acting like him would have probably eventually gotten plenty of holes in the place Daryil wants to put one. >:3

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

Holymoly! Seems like Fendrick isn't having things go quite his way anymore.

I wonder how long he can keep his cool. Most things he's been able to shake off but can Fendrick withstand this level of trolling for much longer?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

"The chairs.  The tables.  All confused.  We hear the words, and must speak them.  We take them, and arrange them, but still, they will not be quiet."

I kind of wish we'd been able to do more rearrangement on the room, but it was done in a bit of a rush, and besides, the more complex I make the room, the more of a pain it's going to be to keep it consistent in future shots...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E