2014/04/10 [DMFA #1476] I Have to Say, Sherri Retains Her Sawdust Well

Started by Rafe, April 10, 2014, 01:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Some things have to be hard, even on the undead.  I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for Sherri.  Hope she's okay.
More curious than worried about Kria, though.  It's times like this I realize what a great animated cartoon DMFA would make.
Rafe

joshofspam

Good thing Sherri has some nice sawdust to blunt that fall.

Sherri can't seem to get a break other then ones gradually wearing out her nerves and body.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

at least her head is equipped with a roll bar cage, limiting direct face impact
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

AzureEdge

You know... I want to think her life was normal(As far as being undead goes), peaceful and stress free before Kria arrived. However, some part of me just tells me that is wasn't.

Wdot

Quote from: AzureEdge on April 10, 2014, 09:24:36 AM
You know... I want to think her life was normal(As far as being undead goes), peaceful and stress free before Kria arrived. However, some part of me just tells me that is wasn't.

I agree with you AzureEdge, I think Sheri attracts chaos, which is why I hope Kria puts her on the payroll. I'd like to see her interact with Devin too... the puns I can hear Kria groaning now!  :D
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt

Kayriel

... All I could think about, especially with the little caption below the comic.
<3 Abel

Tuyu

...and use the handrail...   :mowhappy

It's not like she could break her neck...more...

Fourteen floors (going by what Kria said earlier). Someone really must tell the zombies about those magic boxes that go up and down between floors of a building...

Nightmask

Quote from: Tuyu on April 10, 2014, 04:49:04 PM
...and use the handrail...   :mowhappy

It's not like she could break her neck...more...

Fourteen floors (going by what Kria said earlier). Someone really must tell the zombies about those magic boxes that go up and down between floors of a building...

Well they're undead, just like they don't really need to have facilities for things like bathrooms they don't really need elevators either since they aren't tired from going up and down such long flights of stairs so while elevators are a nice convenience they likely don't need them.  Plus since they seem to love tormenting the living with little petty nuisance things like the only bathroom on the bottom floor an elevator wouldn't fit with that as it would make getting up and down easier.

Amber Williams

That and odds are Sherri was in a hurry and didn't want to wait for the elevator. :U

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Rafe on April 10, 2014, 01:17:43 AM
Some things have to be hard, even on the undead.  I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for Sherri.  Hope she's okay.
More curious than worried about Kria, though.  It's times like this I realize what a great animated cartoon DMFA would make.

It would make a great animation but... Think about animating Abel and all the dots... for every frame...

Yarott

Quote from: Wdot on April 10, 2014, 10:36:54 AM
Quote from: AzureEdge on April 10, 2014, 09:24:36 AM

I agree with you AzureEdge, I think Sheri attracts chaos, which is why I hope Kria puts her on the payroll. I'd like to see her interact with Devin too... the puns I can hear Kria groaning now!  :D

Hear, hear! Sherri must be hired by Kria! She might be groaning from the puns, but she wouldn't bored from the chaos that will be ensured!

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on April 10, 2014, 07:09:49 PM

It would make a great animation but... Think about animating Abel and all the dots... for every frame...

Unless it's animated using either Adobe Flash, Autodesk Maya, or some other animation software that allows for reusable character puppets.
Then you'd only have to draw those dots a few times at most.

Icon by Sunblink

Brunhidden

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 11, 2014, 12:25:03 AM

Unless it's animated using either Adobe Flash, Autodesk Maya, or some other animation software that allows for reusable character puppets.

puuuuuppppeeeet paaaaaaallllsssss
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Grey Wolf

Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Howl

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 11, 2014, 12:25:03 AM

Or 3D animation.

Arcblade

That was a lot of stairs, it reminds me of Abel the Staircubi, and I am so happyyyyy~!