2014/03/14 [PF #306] - Of course, the same isn't true for robots

Started by Eboreg, March 14, 2014, 09:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Now, I would just love to see that guy try to cut Dorcan's head off and find his blade broken or that Dorcan's still alive.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on March 14, 2014, 09:35:14 AM
Now, I would just love to see that guy try to cut Dorcan's head off and find his blade broken or that Dorcan's still alive.

Yeah, but there's a risk he might try it on Salomere.  In any case this chapter is drawn out already, but I might play with that kind of thing later on.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

Couldn't he just open up his chest to demonstrate or was that only an option with earlier models?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

I kinda have this vague idea of *reach out hand slowly, hold blade, crush it* "As I said. Robot. So your knife probably won't do anything useful."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 14, 2014, 11:52:58 AM
Couldn't he just open up his chest to demonstrate or was that only an option with earlier models?

Something tells me that exposing his inner workings to this guy might not be a good idea.

Detective: "So what's this do?"
Dorcan: "Wait! Don't touch that!"
*Outside the detectives office a few seconds later*
Secretary: "What's that Smell? *sniff sniff*Smells like burnt cat and *sniff* overheated electrical appliances?"  >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on March 14, 2014, 02:09:49 PM
Something tells me that exposing his inner workings to this guy might not be a good idea.

Detective: "So what's this do?"
Dorcan: "Wait! Don't touch that!"
*Outside the detectives office a few seconds later*
Secretary: "What's that Smell? *sniff sniff*Smells like burnt cat and *sniff* overheated electrical appliances?"  >:3

*ZOT!*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Raskahn