2014/03/07 - [DMFA #1467] It seems Mehlata took more than a little off the top

Started by ChaosMageX, March 07, 2014, 03:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

It is a little bit of a shame about Sherri's hair.  However, what I'm wondering is why Sherri hasn't reattached her head by now.  Considering how quickly Hannah was able to reattach her own head, it should be an easy feat for Sherri, unless her more taxidermy-like structure makes it difficult to reattach severed body parts.

EDIT: Another possibility could be that the blade is enchanted and whatever gets cut off with it stays cut off.  Still, in Sherri's case, a good and tight choker or neck brace could fix her situation.

Icon by Sunblink

Howl

There's also nothing necessarily saying that nobody could magic her hair back together, is there? As long as she keeps it in one big clump like that.

AzureEdge

This comic killed me. Sherri's Reaction at the bottom was HILARIOUS!

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on March 07, 2014, 03:52:45 AM
It is a little bit of a shame about Sherri's hair.  However, what I'm wondering is why Sherri hasn't reattached her head by now.  Considering how quickly Hannah was able to reattach her own head, it should be an easy feat for Sherri, unless her more taxidermy-like structure makes it difficult to reattach severed body parts.

Hannah may have had more practice.  I was thinking she might be able to melt the strands of hair back on or something...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Wdot

I really laughed hard at this one. The last time it was Kria, too, with her singing "Let's go fly a sheep." It was a great way to start the day!
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt

joshofspam

The living cry tears of salt water, the vampires tears of crimson and poor undead sheep that have been sheared weep tears of black sludge.

Being undead really brings things to home about losing things. Seeing as they don't grow anything anymore.

I'm still thinking of Kria as the Sniper from TF2 and Mehlata as the spy. :3 Edit: Then again, I guess Kria could pull of all those characters except the Engineer.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ishidan

Quote from: joshofspam on March 07, 2014, 03:15:57 PM
I'm still thinking of Kria as the Sniper from TF2 and Mehlata as the spy. :3 Edit: Then again, I guess Kria could pull of all those characters except the Engineer.

"Be polite.  Be efficient.  Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -- The Sniper

I'm pretty sure that, despite her massive short range firepower, she'd be upset if you suggested she could pull off playing The Heavy.  Other than that...
Scout's flightiness and speed?  Check.
Pyro's affinity for flame-based weapons and axes?  Check.
Medic...no, that would be more Lorenda, even if Kria also knows healing magics.
Soldier...no, not nearly stupid enough.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Howl on March 07, 2014, 05:50:27 AM
There's also nothing necessarily saying that nobody could magic her hair back together, is there? As long as she keeps it in one big clump like that.

*produces needle and thread*

ive repaired pants in worse shape, heck i could make it longer if she liked
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.