2013/12/25 [Holiday]

Started by Howl, December 25, 2013, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

This one's on Missmab, but not Katbox. I find it a little odd that comic!Amber specifies an obese mouse, since the scene seems to take place in Furrae.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Howl on December 25, 2013, 07:05:10 PM
I find it a little odd that comic!Amber specifies an obese mouse, since the scene seems to take place in Furrae.

It's not necessarily Furrae - it could be Mikelo's home plane or anywhere else in the Amberverse...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

So the the living embodiment of Saint Patrick's day is a dressed in green Fratboy that can kick the keaster of anyone he doesn't like?

Modern media on the other hand is more likely embodied by a teenage drama queen that got their first blemish on their face every single day. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

seikueon

And I'm probably one of the only fat people in the world that finds obese more offensive than fat.  :rolleyes

But yes, I was wondering why Katbox isn't getting any of the filler comics.  People only following on there have got to be thinking she's missed a day.  (I'm reading both right now, since she tends to write different things in the info boxes.  I'm kinda a nerd like that.)

Amber Williams

It's mainly because I have yet to find a way to get an update into the Katbox section that I will later be able to remove from the archives.  Where as with the main site I can just post on the front page and leave it at that...it seems there is a 18 step process to weeding out an update on the Katbox so that I don't have it forever in the archives.

Nyil

Quote from: joshofspam on December 25, 2013, 07:36:45 PM
So the the living embodiment of Saint Patrick's day is a dressed in green Fratboy that can kick the keaster of anyone he doesn't like?

Modern media on the other hand is more likely embodied by a teenage drama queen that got their first blemish on their face every single day. :P

The living embodiment of St. Paddy's day is ME. Wahahahahaha.
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Mischa

Quote from: Nyil on December 26, 2013, 02:09:58 PM
The living embodiment of St. Paddy's day is ME. Wahahahahaha.

You're the first person I thought of when I saw the comic.

Sofox

I saw it as Nyil from the start and am surprised not that many people are picking up on it. He redesigned his character recently to be a bit more on the large side but he's been a mouse with that colour scheme for ages.

Nyil is actually very active in the Irish community where he lives. Plays the fiddle, participates in Irish music festivals. It was through him that I learned how many bars the Irish Community Centre near him has.

Nyil

Quote from: Sofox on December 26, 2013, 07:32:22 PM
I saw it as Nyil from the start and am surprised not that many people are picking up on it. He redesigned his character recently to be a bit more on the large side but he's been a mouse with that colour scheme for ages.

Nyil is actually very active in the Irish community where he lives. Plays the fiddle, participates in Irish music festivals. It was through him that I learned how many bars the Irish Community Centre near him has.

Well, I think a large portion of it is that most of the people around these forums have no clue who I am xD I'm not particularly active here, after all, except in the Tower of Art.

Seven bars in one school building, baby! Tore out a library to put one in! Also, we've played with the Chieftains and for a cardinals/president of Ireland/a few big stages around here. Irish bands are pretty boss to play with.
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

joshofspam

Quote from: Nyil on December 26, 2013, 08:53:01 PM
Quote from: Sofox on December 26, 2013, 07:32:22 PM

Well, I think a large portion of it is that most of the people around these forums have no clue who I am xD I'm not particularly active here, after all, except in the Tower of Art.

Seven bars in one school building, baby! Tore out a library to put one in! Also, we've played with the Chieftains and for a cardinals/president of Ireland/a few big stages around here. Irish bands are pretty boss to play with.

True enough. I didn't even think it was you until you mentioned it and I then thought of that image of your fursona going through a change.

I was originally thinking of Bluto from 'Animal house' if he had a fursona. My mind thinks of weird things at times.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.