2013/12/06 [DMFA #1449] The hose is in the other hand now

Started by ChaosMageX, December 06, 2013, 02:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

I guess this is the first time the hose has been in hands of the person on the roof instead of the person on the ground trying to get them down. :giggle

I wonder what Alexsi will do now that she can't use the usual tactics.

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

Quote from: ChaosMageX on December 06, 2013, 02:38:41 AM
I guess this is the first time the hose has been in hands of the person on the roof instead of the person on the ground trying to get them down. :giggle

I wonder what Alexsi will do now that she can't use the usual tactics.

I would say "you always could throw something at her". Then again, that probably probably get the item changed into something else and have it chase you like a Creeper. Not that having the hose would really improve those odds. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Wanderer

Hoses are usually attached to something that's near ground-level. Reel her in.

ArchTeryx

So!  What happens when the cat decides the very best revenge is to hijack the "wet caterizer?"  I do believe Alex is about to find out - little wonder her tailtuft is frizzed.  So would mine!

Zebra Bug

Well, knowing Mab, who knows what she would use the hose for. Self-defense? Watering the lawn.....making brownies?

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

ZacAttac21

I have to wonder how she reacted when Quoar approached.

Quoar: "Good day!"

Mab: *smiles and waves* "Hiiii~" *goes right back to the scowl as soon as he enters*

Zebra Bug

Quote from: Raxuno on December 09, 2013, 12:57:28 AM

Mab: *smiles and waves* "Hiiii~" *goes right back to the scowl as soon as he enters*

You think Mab might know of him? She is awfully old. That might be interesting....I can so picture the two sitting down for tea. And Brownies. XD

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Zebra Bug on December 10, 2013, 09:50:37 AM
Quote from: Raxuno on December 09, 2013, 12:57:28 AM

You think Mab might know of him? She is awfully old. That might be interesting....I can so picture the two sitting down for tea. And Brownies. XD
I think it's less that she might know him and more she's just silly that way.