2013/11/08 - [DMFA #1443] ABCD goldfish?

Started by Tapewolf, November 08, 2013, 05:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Looks like 'Cubi aren't the only ones with attention deficit problems.  Kria's reaction could be interesting, though - I can see her being impressed that Sherri actually dared shout at her.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zeb

She is pretty much right though, that's how she always has been. Though a Goldfish that enjoys killing and murdering and devouring people because she thinks it's her right.

Drakkenmensch

Techcubi

Although, she's possibly the only goldfish to teach certain undead how to function, like they're overgrown kids. Think Sherri knows that?

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 08, 2013, 05:21:08 AM
Looks like 'Cubi aren't the only ones with attention deficit problems.  Kria's reaction could be interesting, though - I can see her being impressed that Sherri actually dared shout at her.
If you lived as long and lived through as much as Kria has, you're bound to pick up a few quirks.

It sort of reminds me of Nicky really...I wonder soul stealing could be involve in that?

Still, it's interesting what Kria will pick up on and choose to acknowledge or ignore at times. You don't likely live as long as Kria (as a demon) if you aren't (pardon the demon based pun) thick skinned.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tuyu

I don't think I want to know what it's like when a zombie hurls...   :erk

It seem to me that having her attention bounce elsewhere when someone does something potentially irritating towards her might just be her way of getting along in society. It would certainly reduce the body count.

Techcubi

Quote from: Tuyu on November 08, 2013, 02:58:17 PM
I don't think I want to know what it's like when a zombie hurls...   :erk

It seem to me that having her attention bounce elsewhere when someone does something potentially irritating towards her might just be her way of getting along in society. It would certainly reduce the body count.

Or, she could just think of Sherri as a little sheepy kindergardener.  :mowsmile

Lying Foo

I wonder if Sherri will ever realize she just did the best thing she could have possibly done.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Rafe

Kria is used to these kinds of reactions, I'm sure.  
When she first met Jyrras, he had a similar reaction, and not only insulted her, but ..uhm, got physical.  He was similarly afraid, but...

Rafe

Techcubi

Quote from: Rafe on November 08, 2013, 07:27:09 PM
Kria is used to these kinds of reactions, I'm sure.  
When she first met Jyrras, he had a similar reaction, and not only insulted her, but ..uhm, got physical.  He was similarly afraid, but...

Well, she didn't think much of most beings during that time period. And, Sherri isn't really a being anymore. But, yeah, as time's gone on in the comic, Kria's gotten a bit more comedic, and, maybe not quite as overly sadistic as she was in the earlier strips.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on November 08, 2013, 07:38:39 AM
The snack that biiiiites back.... DAMMIT!

Yeah, that was pretty much my first and last thought too..
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Sunblink

Weird thing to point out, but does Sherri have those rectangular pupils that goats/sheep have? They look kinda rectangular in the second to last panel.

That's adorable.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Sunblink on November 09, 2013, 12:32:50 AM
Weird thing to point out, but does Sherri have those rectangular pupils that goats/sheep have? They look kinda rectangular in the second to last panel.

That's adorable.

I dunno, they look like ovals to me.

seikueon

Quote from: Sunblink on November 09, 2013, 12:32:50 AM

That's adorable.
No, I scrolled backwards to see if she was drawn with them before and no, definitely round/oval.  But I remember wondering why the missing-a-head chimera had hollow square pupils.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1433.php

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on November 08, 2013, 07:38:39 AM
The snack that biiiiites back.... DAMMIT!

Threshkreen? Or is that a different story? ;-]

Quote from: Tuyu on November 08, 2013, 02:58:17 PM
I don't think I want to know what it's like when a zombie hurls...   :erk

I believe it was summed up as "Woo, wiggly!"...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Wdot

Quote from: Techcubi on November 08, 2013, 11:07:29 AM
Although, she's possibly the only goldfish to teach certain undead how to function, like they're overgrown kids. Think Sherri knows that?

Great.  :erk Now my mind is shipping Sheri and Devon. Even though they are unDead and Dev didn't swing that way when he was living if I recall correctly.   'A'   
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt

SteelWings

Kria is the best goldfish ever :3

Argh now I have evil urges to commish a pic of goldfish Kria in a bowl as fan arts... Damn it all :p
"Hello my friends, my name is Fred. The words you read are in my head. I say I said my name is Fred, and I've been very Naaaauuughhty"

joshofspam

Quote from: SteelWings on November 16, 2013, 11:31:49 PM
Kria is the best goldfish ever :3

Argh now I have evil urges to commish a pic of goldfish Kria in a bowl as fan arts... Damn it all :p
Would this idea you're having happen  to be a big gold fish? With sharp teeth? Chasing all the other little goldfish with a big grin? :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

SteelWings

maaaybe <.< did somebody already beat me to it?
"Hello my friends, my name is Fred. The words you read are in my head. I say I said my name is Fred, and I've been very Naaaauuughhty"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wdot on November 16, 2013, 10:42:07 PM
Great.  :erk Now my mind is shipping Sheri and Devon. Even though they are unDead and Dev didn't swing that way when he was living if I recall correctly.   'A'   

FWIW, it's unclear if Dev does swing that way - for all we know, he might be a swinger, as it were. And breeding for Undead is a little different - get together and start nomming on someone, and then kill them? It's a bit brutal, there. Almost legendarily so...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Wdot

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 18, 2013, 07:14:29 AM
Quote from: Wdot on November 16, 2013, 10:42:07 PM

FWIW, it's unclear if Dev does swing that way - for all we know, he might be a swinger, as it were. And breeding for Undead is a little different - get together and start nomming on someone, and then kill them? It's a bit brutal, there. Almost legendarily so...

Well I suppose Devon could be a swinger, though he seems to be the loyal responsible type to me, even though he's a snark face.  As for the Undead of this wonderfully interesting and potentially dangerous world, I think it's a case of our zombies are different. Every one of the Undead we have met was nice except for a certain mad bomber...
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt