2013/09/18 [DMFA #1429] When you're Kria, spears are just big toothpicks

Started by killpurakat, September 18, 2013, 02:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

I wonder, when Kria goes to the dentist, how bad the trip is... for the dentist.  :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm not sure she needs to. Someone who has the teeth to shred wood probably doesn't have too many problems with cavities.

Plus it's not like she eats a lot of sugar, which is the main problem...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: killpurakat on September 18, 2013, 02:46:02 AM
I wonder, when Kria goes to the dentist, how bad the trip is... for the dentist.  :B
That's assuming she has to go to the dentist for more of the trying things we have to deal with there. ;)

I'd assume Demons and Angels would most likely grow back lost teeth or lose and replace broken teeth.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Quote from: joshofspam on September 18, 2013, 03:34:47 AM
Quote from: killpurakat on September 18, 2013, 02:46:02 AM
That's assuming she has to go to the dentist for more of the trying things we have to deal with there. ;)

I'd assume Demons and Angels would most likely grow back lost teeth or lose and replace broken teeth.

That makes them sound a little like they're sharks. Though that idea, it does seem rather viable. I'd think though, with it being a 'magic heavy' place, they're may be a simple 'healing' spell to fix a broken, cracked or chipped tooth. As for the more in-depth procedures, well it was nice knowing the dentist i suppose. At least when Kria is involved.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kirrin_Shadowclaw on September 18, 2013, 08:22:49 AM
As for the more in-depth procedures, well it was nice knowing the dentist i suppose. At least when Kria is involved.

"Open wide..."
"Sure thing!"
"..."

Om nom nom nom nom. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Wdot

:cvheart Kria! She's probably more dangerous asleep than most things in Furrae are awake, which is good because I don't want anything bad to happen to her.
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I just thought of something. What end of that ten foot pole was Sherri on when Kria tore into it?  I mean she could have bypassed the end poking her and went for the one holding it. Though that'd raise the question as to why there was any left at all i suppose.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?