2013/09/09 [Matilda #28] ♪ All you need is love... ♫ and violence!

Started by ChaosMageX, September 09, 2013, 12:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Well, love and strength, anyway.  At this point those seem to be the two main tiers of the Blue Volcano Mythos society.

Also, we finally get to see the tribe's historian.  Those tail piercings are awesome. :eager

Icon by Sunblink

Zebra Bug

I agree, those were pimping piercings.   :mowsmile And it seems he is speaking to a male audience, but there are two females in the group. Is he just not addressing them?

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zebra Bug on September 09, 2013, 02:45:38 AM
I agree, those were pimping piercings.   :mowsmile And it seems he is speaking to a male audience, but there are two females in the group. Is he just not addressing them?

Three at least, if the cobra-style hood is any indication.

Interesting implications there in what he says about what he actually means, rather than what he is saying. Which is always interesting, as children pick up far more of that without realising it than you'd think; it tends to colour their later perceptions. Which is another reason why you should be very careful about early learning...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Interesting how that all played out.

Interesting how the fight between the two brothers bares quite a bit of similarity to how males fight over things in the current time.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Prroul

What I am seeing here has a very creepy comparison to the writings of Carl Marx and the warping of those writings by Stalin.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Prroul on September 09, 2013, 08:44:12 PM
What I am seeing here has a very creepy comparison to the writings of Carl Marx and the warping of those writings by Stalin.

FYI: Karl Marx; Carl Marx is another gentleman entirely.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prroul

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 10, 2013, 03:20:17 AM
Quote from: Prroul on September 09, 2013, 08:44:12 PM

FYI: Karl Marx; Carl Marx is another gentleman entirely.
D'oh! I can't believe I did that...

But yea, Marxism... and what happened when someone unscrupulous got hold of it.