2013/04/22 [DMFA #1396] Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

Started by Scow2, April 21, 2013, 11:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scow2

I have to say... I love Kria's face in the second panel. It's just so... eager.

I'm trying to think of more to say, but that face steals the comic.  :3

Prroul

Ahh, love the wardrobe malfunction there. Not a fanservicy wardrobe malfunction this time, but fairly realistic expectation of what happens when wings unfurl behind fabric.

Ahh, poor Sherri. This sort of situation is well above her 'pay grade'. Perhaps she should appeal to higher authority? Does she have some method of communicating with her superiors? Because now would be a really, really good time to call in reinforcements. Both to restrain Kria's sudden enthusiasm and to attempt to identify and apprehend the assailants.

Form_Goblin

This made me laugh more than was probably legal...  I love how Kria's been reacting to the situation so far, to say the least.  I guess she's not even remotely worried  about the possibility of being harmed by the assassin.  At least her trip turned out to not be as boring as she thought it'd be.  And seeing the jacket gag again made me giggle.  It seems very much in her personality to forget about those sort of things occasionally what with the rushing into danger and whatnot...

D'ymkarra

No joke ever really stays dead in this comic, and for this, I am ever so grateful..

Kree's expression in the third panel = so much win..It's like 'Okay, my turn!'
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

AzureEdge

Kria, if you remembered to take off your jacket, it wouldn't be funny. And we couldn't have that.

Ganurath

Amusing, although somewhat surprising. Normally Kria's very big on taking off clothes. She must be really eager to fight.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Scow2

Quote from: Ganurath on April 22, 2013, 02:27:47 AM
Amusing, although somewhat surprising. Normally Kria's very big on taking off clothes. She must be really eager to fight.
She's only eager to take her clothes off when Dan's around.

Prroul

Quote from: Ganurath on April 22, 2013, 02:27:47 AM
Only if the fellow in question is Incubii-level hot. Or possibly including an incident involving an ankle-biter...

Bandersnatch

She should just carry a spare jacket with her at all times. I mean, there has to be some sort of magical item where she can just stuff a bunch of them in a small wallet and carry them all around in her pocket or something.

Giul

It's interesting to me that the demon-mare who once shrugged off killing over 12 Beings (Just had to pay a check) would be so eager for retribution, but I guess it fits the time when her ex-husband cheated on her.

I do like her eager ready to battle face. I wonder if she didn't find the undead so boring that she would help them to annoy her brother.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Giul on April 22, 2013, 01:03:58 PM
It's interesting to me that the demon-mare who once shrugged off killing over 12 Beings (Just had to pay a check) would be so eager for retribution, but I guess it fits the time when her ex-husband cheated on her.

I still think it was Regina that she was paying the fine for, but we don't really know...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Scow2

Her eagerness isn't for delivering swift retribution or righting a wrong - She's eager because she has a valid excuse to kill things (And, her task became a lot more interesting)

She should invest in a jacket with wing-slits.

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 22, 2013, 01:17:26 PM

I still think it was Regina that she was paying the fine for, but we don't really know...

That sounds plausible Tapes, another thing to consider here is that Kria is board and very impulsive at times.

She's probably looking for a fight right now just to escape the boring meetings she knows they have waiting for her. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Daymond42

ArchTeryx

And in two easy comics, Amber shows us the essential difference between Lawful Evil (Kria) and Chaotic Evil (Wildy).

Well-played, Amber.  Well-played.

It-Or-Whatever-I-Am

Quote from: ArchTeryx on April 22, 2013, 10:18:07 PM
And in two easy comics, Amber shows us the essential difference between Lawful Evil (Kria) and Chaotic Evil (Wildy).

Well-played, Amber.  Well-played.

Great, with this you got me thinking about how everyone fits into that chart, here's to a wasted morning!
I am known as it, because I have no designation outside that and I would rather it stay like that.

Otherwise Have a good day Sir/Ma'am.

Anri

I do have to wonder how often she has to buy new jackets.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think what amuses me most is Sherri's reaction.

I mean, come on. She's stuffed with sawdust. And she's complaining about being hurt? Heh.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jasae Bushae

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 24, 2013, 07:39:10 AM

I mean, come on. She's stuffed with sawdust. And she's complaining about being hurt? Heh.
shes stuffed with sawdust and just saw a coach explode in a burning rage of fire ^^; she has reason to be concerned
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Eboreg

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on April 24, 2013, 10:17:29 AM

shes stuffed with sawdust and just saw a coach explode in a burning rage of fire ^^; she has reason to be concerned

Yeah, don't set fire to zombies because then you'll just get flaming zombies.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Eboreg on April 24, 2013, 04:12:59 PM

Plus, if you light them on fire, they'll be able to go anywhere. ;)

Icon by Sunblink

D'ymkarra

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 25, 2013, 12:53:51 AM
Quote from: Eboreg on April 24, 2013, 04:12:59 PM

p

Plus, if you light them on fire, they'll be able to go anywhere. ;)

What you did there; I am seeing it :giggle
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

llearch n'n'daCorna

About the fire, yes. About being beaten over the head with a half-clothed wing? I'd say less so, but that's just me...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tuyu

She still has skin--maybe she bruises.

Kria needs to start wearing that amulet someplace where she has to remove her jacket to remove the amulet...

TacticalError

Quote from: Tuyu on April 27, 2013, 01:30:55 AM
She still has skin--maybe she bruises.

Kria needs to start wearing that amulet someplace where she has to remove her jacket to remove the amulet...

But that would make killing things inconvenient!

Tuyu

Why would it make killing things inconvenient? Unless her victim was flying, the amulet shouldn't make much difference.

Saist

Quote from: Tuyu on April 29, 2013, 02:12:41 AM
Why would it make killing things inconvenient? Unless her victim was flying, the amulet shouldn't make much difference.

We don't know what else that Talisman does other than force a shape-shift to hide her wings. It is also likely that the Talisman also hides other aspects; e.g. her own Power Level / Strength Capabilities.