11/23/2012 [PF #236] - Keaton's bad hair day

Started by joshofspam, November 22, 2012, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Oddly Keaton seems significantly different without her wings and not wearing her usual tight leather clothing to me.

Interesting how a change of clothing can seem to change how a character is perceived.

Keaton drawn really good from waking up to being afraid and serious Daryil is seriously awesome. :eager
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on November 22, 2012, 10:15:08 PM
Oddly Keaton seems significantly different without her wings and not wearing her usual tight leather clothing to me.

Yes, clothing seems to go a long way to the succubus look (think Cass).

From the rant: "At this point I decided we should do a costume change for Keaton. Originally I was planning to go with something skimpy, based on her original outfit (which Sunblink has attempted to purge from the 'net for some strange reason).
"That would have seen her with mostly bare arms and legs, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I coloured this page. So her next outfit will probably consist of a burqa."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd vote for the burqa. To quote Will Smith: "I make this look good." ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Chakat Blackspots

I'm guessing we'll find out who killed her, or she's possibly dreaming from a dream implanted because of Daryl.

Eboreg

Figures they'd put her in that robot shell. Killing an inspector is not going to go over well with Jayhawk and the safety interlocks would prevent her from pulling that again.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Madmann135

The story told the tale but yea Keaton got 'downgraded' to the latest model robotic frame.
I want the story to update faster... this once a week update is to slow for my taste.  Unfortunately what I am asking for would prove to be difficult for the author and artist.  I would love to see a robotic body equipped with Endless Waltz Wing Zero's booster wings.

Now back to seriousness.
Daryil may be a clown and a nutter but he is not someone you want to be on his bad side.  You will never know how he is planning his (counter) assault.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 27, 2012, 03:40:16 PM
I want the story to update faster... this once a week update is to slow for my taste.  Unfortunately what I am asking for would prove to be difficult for the author and artist.

I'd like to do that too, and right now it's almost possible.  The last few pages have been pretty simple to do, but that's not a constant.  Pages with lots of shiny and especially the feathered wings take more effort and are slower to complete.  I have line-art for the next two pages plus page 237 which is almost complete.

Merlin

The story told the tale but yea Keaton got 'downgraded' to the latest model robotic frame.
I want the story to update faster... this once a week update is to slow for my taste.  Unfortunately what I am asking for would prove to be difficult for the author and artist.  I would love to see a robotic body equipped with Endless Waltz Wing Zero's booster wings.

Yes, I suggest we roboticise the author and the artist. All our problems would fade away~

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 27, 2012, 03:55:37 PMI'd like to do that too, and right now it's almost possible.  The last few pages have been pretty simple to do, but that's not a constant.  Pages with lots of shiny and especially the feathered wings take more effort and are slower to complete.

I am also looking forward to drawing crazy complicated scenes in the next chapter >:3

Madmann135

Quote from: Merlin on November 27, 2012, 07:26:34 PM

Yes, I suggest we roboticise the author and the artist. All our problems would fade away~

Roboticising the author and artist might prove more problematic than advantageous.  Once roboticied the comic might improve in quality but suffer from unforeseen situations. 
Namely the two new robots/androids will spend more time getting to know their new bodies.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Merlin

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 28, 2012, 06:02:48 AM
Roboticising the author and artist might prove more problematic than advantageous.  Once roboticied the comic might improve in quality but suffer from unforeseen situations. 
Namely the two new robots/androids will spend more time getting to know their new bodies.

Yeah, it's true. If I was a robot I would punch everything.

Lycanthromancer

Aw, man. I've been hoping that Keaten would die so much since she entered the comic. Now that she has, she STILL isn't gone.

This sucks.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lycanthromancer on November 29, 2012, 03:37:23 PM
Aw, man. I've been hoping that Keaten would die so much since she entered the comic. Now that she has, she STILL isn't gone.
This sucks.

My heart tells me that she has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before the end; and when that time comes, the pity of Daryil may rule the fate of many.
(Also, she's a cameo character)