09/28/2012 [PF #228] Does it still count as a fashion misdeanor?

Started by ChaosMageX, October 01, 2012, 03:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

I hope the fines for minor crimes against fashion aren't too severe.  Then again, given how cubi typically dress, they might try using an alternative form of payment. :giggle

Dirtiness aside, Ashley seems to once again be the one delivering bad news.  Let's just hope it's not as bad as the OS problems with the nanoforge this time.  I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with Keaton and her antics.

Finally, does anyone else notice how Tapewolf is slowly adding more shading to the comic? :eager He's moving on from leather and starting to do wings as well.  Hopefully next will be fur, and then clothes. ;)

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

justacritic

Sadness is coming, anyway Daryil if the pants fit wear it though in his case they'll be tight

joshofspam

I personally think it's funny how Daryil is whining to Jakob about what she called him.

To be fair to the officer, Daryil does have a reputation for flirting with quite a few people in the written stories and what not.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 01, 2012, 03:47:37 PM
You mean Daryil's gloves aren't clothes...?

I should have been more specific: non-shiny clothes. >:3

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Oh, I forgot to mention that Ren helped out with Daryil's boots on this page.  Thanks, Ren!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E