the DMFA filler comic of 8/6/12

Started by Brunhidden, August 06, 2012, 05:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

i had expected someone else to beat me, but after quite a while of waiting apparently nobody has.

i enjoy this clever look into the fluttering minds of the academy, and i do say that everyone enjoys this particular naked internet time though we wonder why they are naked together
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 06, 2012, 05:38:32 AM
i enjoy this clever look into the fluttering minds of the academy, and i do say that everyone enjoys this particular naked internet time though we wonder why they are naked together

They're not.  I just made the mistake of mentioning to Merlin that Amber likes shirtless guys...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

even assuming they are wearing boxers, it'll still make most of the fanbase quite happy
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 06, 2012, 05:53:18 AM
even assuming they are wearing boxers, it'll still make most of the fanbase quite happy

To be completely fair:
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1311.php

Merlin

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 06, 2012, 05:38:32 AM

I like the pantsless interpretation.  :mowwink

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 06, 2012, 05:58:17 AM
To be completely fair:
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1311.php

And this:
http://www.project-future.org/cast.php?name=Niall

I WAS PUSHED I TELLS YA

justacritic

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 06, 2012, 05:53:18 AM
Especially certain blasted fangirls, also recursion with Amber in DMFA, is she merely recording their past or determining their future, wooo scary...

Mischa

This comic did make me wonder... is Twitter really that prone to talking about food?

I've noticed a group of my friends are rather fond of talking about their meals, and will even share photos of such.  (And I'll admit I've ended up doing the same, despite my family considering it strange...)  But is that kind of behavior prevalent across Twitter in general?

Maybe it's because people don't really have much else to talk about other than what they're eating...? <.<

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mischa on August 07, 2012, 11:28:36 AM
This comic did make me wonder... is Twitter really that prone to talking about food?

As a rule, I'll look at someone's postings before I follow them.  However, the scenario in the guest comic did actually happen.  Names have been changed to protect the guilty.  And to be fair, it may be that they usually say sensible and insightful things, but at the time of looking, said artist's recent postings were all about eating berries...

Daymond42

Personally, I do my food postings (with pictures) on Facebook. That way, I can have my beloved "Food Stuff" folder.

But... I don't post just -everything- I eat. Just notable meals that I ate when out and about, or created meals that I'm particularly pleased with. :D

.... still happy with my Mac Daddy & Cheese recipe.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Daymond42 on August 07, 2012, 12:01:32 PM
Personally, I do my food postings (with pictures) on Facebook. That way, I can have my beloved "Food Stuff" folder.
and that there is the reason I don't have a facebook account anymore  :P Not all people limit themselves to posting about notable meals only...

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

joshofspam

I actually find it rather funny, despite how the talk progresses on to different subject involving the Witter.

It basically goes right back to Dan's comment of someone posting about what they've eaten. :mwaha
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 08, 2012, 10:12:31 AM
Oh, if anyone was curious about the screens, I meant to post this too:
http://project-future.org/stuff/things/dmfa2-closeup.png

I believe you have succeeded in atomizing the fourth wall there. :P