2013/07/15 [Matilda #20] That's a worried face

Started by killpurakat, July 15, 2013, 12:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

I was kind of hoping there was a way to explain the situation that didn't involve Matilda's bro being a total jerk.

If her face is anything to go by, there really isn't.

thegayhare

mating season and living with two females in the house hold constantly is getting to him.  the fact that there his sisters and he's feeling urges could fuel self loathing for his bodies lack of control, and being a short tempered male he turns that resent ment on his sisters believing two in the house hold magnifies the problems.

not trying to be lewd here,  

It puts me in mind of a novel I read ages ago.  It was about a reptile species.  They had a priest cast called the blood priests who would cull the clutches of new borns.  Basically they would kill the all but the fastest infants in each clutch of eggs.  there was a great hero who's clutch had been exempted from the culling since the society believed that a bloodline so powerful must endure and spread.  he had six children and after they were adults some one started to murder them one by one.  It was one of his son's a zealous carpenter,  who after visiting his sister while she was in heat was stunned by his bodies reaction,  (since heats were 30 years apart, and only one child was allowed to survive each clutch, families rarely had more then two clutches in a lifetime) this had never really happened before.  Feeling it would be wrong he left quickly and decided the fact that he had siblings at all was a blasphemy against god and decided to rectify the situation.

Matildias situation reminds me of the novel her brother might feel great honor or not the liberties his father has taken with the tribes largess might be an afront to the gods and feel that something needs to be done.  I only mention mating season because that was the trigger in the book, even if its a similar situation the trigger may be different

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

That sounds pretty much right, but i think his ego has just as much to do with it as 'the seasons' though i would have a hard time trying to explain it.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

thegayhare

wow the previous matilda thread had 15 posts  this one has two... did I scare everyone away?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare