Re: 16/07/2012 [DMFA #1324] Please hold whi-- KRSH*

Started by Ignuus66, July 20, 2012, 07:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignuus66

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 20, 2012, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: MT Hazard on July 19, 2012, 06:38:47 PM
Quote from: Drakkenmensch on July 19, 2012, 02:39:36 PM
The thought  occurs that Mab's masterplan has already saved the life of one of her friends just now.

Imagine for a second that the adventurers had walked into the inn, looking for a cubi but being unsure which one... and Pyroduck had been there chatting with Alexsi.

Creature with wings + not too bright kill-happy mercs = dead Pyroduck, faster than Abel could have reacted.

Mab saw it coming, of course.
He did beat Abel in a fight, and, as we can see, abel is pretty competent in fighting.
Pyroduck? The dragon? The creature closest in power to the fey? Killed by being adventures? More likely Mab's plan was to save the adventures lives.

But how powerful is a dragon of Ducky's age (whatever that is)? Surely they're not born with their full power.
EDIT: Gah stupid mobile phone Anyhow this is what I wanted to say: Ducky was able to beat abel in a fight, and as we all know, abel is pretty good at fighting, so I presume ducky is powerful. Also I think they do have the powers from birth but need to learn how to controll them.

(credit: Gabi)

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ignuus66

(credit: Gabi)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sorry, Ignuus. I was clearing up loose posts that really don't belong where they were...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears