What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Good, nobody but Floyd should do Echoes. What a bloody beautiful piece of art that is.

Rowne

You're so right about that, Bill.  You really are.  There are just some works that should never be defiled by duplication or even homage.

Anyway ...

I'm listening to Nectarine because I'm a sucker for Amiga/C64 music.  Those machines had musical qualities so unique that to this day, they haven't been matched.  Possibly because they're largely considered torturous and I have bad taste.  But I care not!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Ooh, Slipknot, that's some ill stuff.

Floyd - Sheep

"Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

Gilmour absolutely rapes his guitar in this one.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

Currently listening to---the "Mortal Kombat" Movie theme
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

bill

The Who - Love Reign O'er Me

What an amazing vocal preformance. Great song, too.

ElectroMotive

e_voyager

Doug the eagle's piece based on my poem "my time in evermore"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Prison Song - System of a Down

One of their best songs out of all their albums. :cool

bill

Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

e_voyager

chop suey - by system of a down

i just can't get over the chorus
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

What a coincidence, I happen to be listening to that as well.

Blazehawk

Inkubus Sukkubus - Away with the Faeries

I love this song...so hypnotic.  :3

e_voyager

i put my Korn and my chop suey disk onto a play list. alone i break is currently playing

Kasarn

Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News - 2. The World at Large

e_voyager

Freak on a leash -korn a preasin fave blind is comming up next. same group

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Kasarn on August 28, 2006, 04:40:59 AM
Ah man, I forgot about them!  I really need to get one of their albums.

v Broken Drum - Beck v

Kasarn

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 28, 2006, 05:00:08 AM
Quote from: Kasarn on August 28, 2006, 04:40:59 AM
Ah man, I forgot about them!  I really need to get one of their albums.

Well, as long as you take note that Good News for Bad People has a very different feel from the rest of their albums.

Uh.. up to track 10 - The View

e_voyager

all my best friend are meatal heads - less then jake

xHaZxMaTx

Gorillaz - M1A1

"Hellooo!!!  Is anyone one there?!"

WHAT?!

e_voyager

Gareeku

Snow Patrol - "Chasing Cars". A wonderful song indeed.

e_voyager

i haven't head that opne before. was it in a movie?

Gareeku

Nope, they're a band from Ireland. I reccommend you give them a listen.

Snow Patrol - "You're all that i have"

xHaZxMaTx

Pixies - Nimrod's Son

This song is really weird, but it's really cool. :D  In fact, I think I'll listen to it again!

e_voyager

champaign super nova- oasis (i think thats how you spell it.)

bill

Leafar