21/05/2012 [DMFA #1310] - Party dance and pre-orders

Started by MT Hazard, May 21, 2012, 05:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

I vote for a dance party item, several characters already have dance pictures. (Abel, Mab)
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Well, at least they have Mab and Pyro around if it does turn out to be Dragon O'Clock.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Plotting

Fluffy and Amber look disturbingly happy/joyful in this page.

MT Hazard

Well I bought a mug, $20 is a lot ($5 shipping) for a mug, but I consider it my donation for years of comic reading, that and I need a decent novelty mug.

Amber, I am buying the mug, for you.

Edit: After some checking it seems that novelty mugs are often more expensive than I thought.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

joshofspam

Welllllllll...so many things can go wrong and not just with the party.

Dan having a meeting with the other cubi clan leaders, Jyrras's still hidden experiments, and let's not forget Dan's hiding mother and these mystery murderers hiding about.

So many things to pick from and the case with Jyrras, he has the protection of the Soulstealer family because of his being being of the year in a magazine.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ignuus66

I call on ALL of the worst things happening at once... A surprise visit from Desti, An accidental leak from Wildy that Dan's an incubus, Merlitz coming back, Merlitz's old party coming back and discovering that Abel disguised himself as Merlitz, Hizell coming to check the inn out, Creature council making a move on Jy while he is at the Inn, Kria's mmom having a surprise visit, Devin curious about abel, Mab getting overzealous with the party, Fi eating all the muffins, Desti meeting Pyro, Dan's meeting going very Badly, and worst of all.... MOW ATTACK (dun dun dunn!)  :mwaha

But seriously though, I think Amber is going to have a ton of fun with this.

(credit: Gabi)

Plotting

Don't forget the massed attack by Pygmie Shrews!  :P

TacticalError

Quote from: Ignuus66 on May 23, 2012, 06:06:50 PM
I call on ALL of the worst things happening at once... A surprise visit from Desti, An accidental leak from Wildy that Dan's an incubus, Merlitz coming back, Merlitz's old party coming back and discovering that Abel disguised himself as Merlitz, Hizell coming to check the inn out, Creature council making a move on Jy while he is at the Inn, Kria's mmom having a surprise visit, Devin curious about abel, Mab getting overzealous with the party, Fi eating all the muffins, Desti meeting Pyro, Dan's meeting going very Badly, and worst of all.... MOW ATTACK (dun dun dunn!)  :mwaha

I was thinking a similar thing, although I didn't include a mow rampage and a pygmy shew raid. I also recall someone saying in a previous thread... where is it... Oh, there it is.

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 16, 2012, 04:13:04 AM
And I have to wonder if Abel's birthday is going to be the day all hell is let loose.

Combine the two and we have what would probably be the worst of all the worst case scenarios. Well, it would fit with the theme of life hating Abel.