One Merch, Two Merch, Old Merch, New Merch

Started by Ravenscroft, May 30, 2012, 09:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenscroft

Fi shirts .... noooo!

I went to buy a bag and thought wow this would be great to wear with the the shirt I'll save up a little bit more and then have enough for everything .. yeah that didn't work out, sadness on my people. My poor village will go without the additional yummy flavor of Fi shirt.

I guess It is because the Fi shirt didn't initially make the cut. Now that the Fi bag is out I wonder how many others would reconsider the Fi shirt? I know I really want one! If we can get ten people to want one maybe she can make a full run, otherwise I'm gonna see how much it would be for one to be made just for me ... it will get expensive I'm sure so I'm hoping others will be with me on this ... But if it turns out to be cheaper to buy ten of the things for myself I'll have to resort to plan B.

(Plan B=  :redrum or maybe just :crying)
Oh wow! Uh Yeah Sorry about that turns out I'm quite, quite mad. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience of it all. Personally I'm as scared as all of you must be. But on the Plus side I'm not dangerous! Just not to be taken personally.

Tapewolf

I thought Darkmoon said there were still some Fi shirts left over from last year...?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ravenscroft

Then the sadness afflicting my people is a computer miscalculation: I looked at the store and they are G-GONE.
Like extra gone, I guess Darkmoon created a rush or something ... Wish I had just demanded .... sixty bucks the week before was do-able ... strike down my worrying for it costs me much.   :P 

Just check again SOLD OUT. Oh well I throw some of my people at the feet of those willing to aid my selfish quest.
Oh wow! Uh Yeah Sorry about that turns out I'm quite, quite mad. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience of it all. Personally I'm as scared as all of you must be. But on the Plus side I'm not dangerous! Just not to be taken personally.

Darkmoon

There were a few stragglers left in inventory. Those last remaining ones are going to the con. If there are any left at that point (possible, but doubtful), they'll go back in the store as "Get it Before They're Gone", first-come, first-serve.

The Fi shirts are technically from last year. They made the cut, but we're getting rid of the old inventory. I will mention, though, that there is discussion of a Fi hoodie down the road, so if you don't get a chance to get a t-shirt, there's another chance for ya.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Amber Williams

That said, it may be possible to do another run of shirts in the near future.  Cause yeah, if there is enough interest in them, I see no reason why to not do another bushel.   :U