5/18/2012 [DMFA #1309] - Memory like a Wet Paper Bag...

Started by ChaosMageX, May 18, 2012, 04:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

...or whatever you'd consider to be the opposite of a steel trap.

Wow, when Mab says she'll forget about something, she literally forgets about it.  I wonder if all Fae have this much control over their own minds.

I can't wait to find out just how big that Fi messenger bag is and whether or not it can hold a hi-def entertainment laptop with an 18.4" screen.

Icon by Sunblink

Plotting

Mab is certainly excitable when it comes to parties, isn't she?

Just imagine how excited she will be at the actual party. She might even hug the birthday boy! That makes me wonder - are Cubi are on her list of things to hug?  >:3

And it would not surprise me if the Fae did have that much control over their minds. It just seems like something the Fae would be able to do, even if they do it just for laughs.

Alondro

Mab has now degenerated to Valley Girl-level intellect!  D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

justacritic

Mab would probably make it impossible for Abel to escape this party. It's likely he's doomed with a capital D. :mwaha

SolarWings

Quote from: Plotting on May 18, 2012, 05:22:38 AM

Just imagine how excited she will be at the actual party. She might even hug the birthday boy! That makes me wonder - are Cubi are on her list of things to hug?  >:3

Everything is on Mab's list of things to hug! :U
o3o Iunno.

Naldru

Mab has probably hugged Dan.

Dan is a cubi.

Therefore, cubi are no longer on Mab's list of things to hug.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Naldru on May 18, 2012, 12:48:55 PM

Dan is a cubi.

But ALL cubi are on her list to hug!  :mowmeep

(credit: Gabi)

Plotting

Quote from: DoctorSolarWings on May 18, 2012, 11:00:55 AM
Everything is on Mab's list of things to hug! :U

True - but it does not mean that she actually has hugged it yet. After all, porcupine is still on her list.  :P

Plotting

Dan is a cubi.

I have been owned by logic  :U

Viking ZX

Quote from: Plotting on May 19, 2012, 01:20:05 AM

Dan is a cubi.

I have been owned by logic  :U

Unless this IS a younger Mab, and she hasn't hugged Dan yet, in which case Abel could be the first Cubi she hugged.... :mowdizzy
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Plotting

Quote from: Viking ZX on May 19, 2012, 05:11:17 AMUnless this IS a younger Mab, and she hasn't hugged Dan yet, in which case Abel could be the first Cubi she hugged.... :mowdizzy

I don't think it would work that way even if it is a younger Mab. She might be a physically younger version of herself at this point, but she would still be Mab and would have done the same Mab type of things in the past.

Also, is it just me or does Alexsi look younger in the last couple of comic page?

Ignuus66

Quote from: Plotting on May 19, 2012, 06:42:14 AM
Also, is it just me or does Alexsi look younger in the last couple of comic page?
Amber's artstyle seems to be changing (for the better IMO) By now it has to be one of the best looking comics out there, But it's STILL improving.

(credit: Gabi)

Plotting

An evolving and improving art style is the sign of a good artist in my personal opinion. And Ambers art has come a long way since the start of the comic.

kaskar

What next ? Is Abel about to be struck down by the mad Mab mow attack of mind ?

8) Just Hanging Around ...