05/14/2012 [Tanp# 16] Estuans interius Ira vehementi Sephiroth!

Started by justacritic, May 14, 2012, 09:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justacritic

Angry angel encountered! Will we see the sun blowing up?

joshofspam

Seems like the bear barbarian lost his head.

If Page kills all the pirates, does that mean their ship belongs to him?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lurkie

(Veni veni venias, ne me mori facias.  Ah, to have Carmina Burana playing in the background.  Remember, Page is the good guy here!)

Quote from: joshofspam on May 15, 2012, 09:04:23 PM
Seems like the bear barbarian lost his head.

Or he got his throat sliced, which is what it looks like to me.  No matter, dead is dead, and good riddance to him.  Still, as impressive as Page looks, he could be in for a bad time if none of the other townspeople decide to help him.  There look to be quite a number of pirates.  Hm, I wonder how many of them are left on the ship...
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

llearch n'n'daCorna

On the other hand, he's been adventuring like this for fifty years, and he's still in one piece. And he chose the time and place, and is waiting, patiently, for them to surround him.

Either he's massively overconfident, in which case his surviving this long is unlikely, or he's very very good. And if he wasn't that good to start with, he's only had lots of time to get better. You try spending 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year doing something for fifty years, and see if you get good.

My take on it, those pirates are in for a world of grief.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Surzsha

Okay, I can't help but chuckle at Page's expression in the third panel.

Fffffff-reaking marauders.

Lurkie

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 16, 2012, 09:51:25 AM
My take on it, those pirates are in for a world of grief.

You're probably right.  I was thinking that the pirates looked ready to dog-pile Page and take him down that way.  For some reason, I neglected to consider that Page is an Angel, and doubtless has some sort of nasty magic trick(s) up his sleeve.  I'd certainly want something along those lines if I were in his line of work!  Something analogous to a flash-bang grenade would be nice.  Being a Creature, he can probably harden his skin, or sharpen the edges of his wings.  So yeah, the pirates are probably in for a very bad day.  :-)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Ignuus66

I'm getting a de ja vu feeling here.... It's as IF I saw something like this somewhere else. Huh. Can't remember where though.

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

Okay, the new page is up.  Sorry about the delay - work and all.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

Quote from: joshofspam on May 15, 2012, 09:04:23 PM
If Page kills all the pirates, does that mean their ship belongs to him?
He hires a new crew and starts the legend of the dread pirate Roberts. :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen