5/7/2012 [DMFA #1306] - Spectator Sports

Started by SolarWings, May 07, 2012, 07:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 10, 2012, 04:34:56 PM

I believe you're branching out, there. What with all the puns, though, I think I just want to be a lawn.

Should you not be nipping such things in the bud as it were?  We all try to grow our puns, but sometimes there is a drought of creativity and the effort fails to bear fruit.  Such comedy flowers easily for some, but I try to not look at things with a 'grass is always greener' sort of mentality and just harvest the fruits of my labors.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Attic Rat

The dandelions are rooting for Nutmeg, and Rose's rhizomes are rising, but the grass-roots survey gives Mab the win!
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Azlan on May 10, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
Should you not be nipping such things in the bud as it were?  We all try to grow our puns, but sometimes there is a drought of creativity and the effort fails to bear fruit.  Such comedy flowers easily for some, but I try to not look at things with a 'grass is always greener' sort of mentality and just harvest the fruits of my labors.

I've been mown down.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kaskar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 11, 2012, 10:13:29 AM
Quote from: Azlan on May 10, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
Should you not be nipping such things in the bud as it were?  We all try to grow our puns, but sometimes there is a drought of creativity and the effort fails to bear fruit.  Such comedy flowers easily for some, but I try to not look at things with a 'grass is always greener' sort of mentality and just harvest the fruits of my labors.

I've been mown down.

How does Mab still keep up those puppy dog eyes after all that ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...