Announcing Mix March Madness 2012 Nominations! (UPDATED 3x)

Started by Xantithor, March 12, 2012, 02:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xantithor

Hello All,

Long time reader of Missmab, and first time posting here on the forums.  Today I found a website entitled comicmix.com that is having a March Madness.  Basically its all web comics versus one another for who is the Best.

Missmab is on the list, and as of 5 minutes ago has a total vote count of 1.  Yes you read that correctly..she has 1 vote.

Here is the website link to the voting.  Let's see if we can get Missmab to #1

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2012/03/09/announing-mix-march-madness-2012-nominations/

Xan

Arcblade

Welcome to the forums!  

One vote?  That's a gadzillion votes too few.  If I can ever connect to the site, it shall most assuredly be two votes.  At least two votes.  

Edit:  For folks who looked at the enormous list and went "bwuh..." like me, search "Miss Mab" to find her listing more easily.  Probably that should've been obvious to me from the above post, but I didn't quite figure it out 'til I saw the listing. 

Tapewolf

Yeah, the fact that it's called 'Miss Mab' and not 'DMFA' or 'Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures' is not going to help

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VAE

I think Miss Mab is a pretty cool fae. Eh is a comic and doesn't afraid of anything.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Maark30

After voting I think that the poll is either hacked or flawed.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Ignuus66

(credit: Gabi)