This one bids thee...farewell...

Started by Lysander, August 21, 2006, 10:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

My bro was gonna go on a Mission, and it's crazy how many rules there are, what you aren't supposed to do, where you aren't supposed to go, what you're not supposed to buy where, etc.

Good luck with your Mission, Ly, I'll be missin' ya! :cry

Lysander

Well, I suppose it was good to have checked back a rare second time in one day. Didn't expect such a response for one such as me.
James and Amber would be correct about what I'm doing. I didn't type anything directly for the same reasons as James, but it still turned out alright.
Truly thankful for the support, guys and gals. Have a lucky day. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Miaka

Hey- good luck, have fun, and I'm very sorry I never got around to finishing that second chapter before you left.

like said, best of luck to ya!

James StarRunner

C'ya when you get back Elder Lysander! (Or whatever your last name really is... )

Damaris

Well, if they send you to Indianapolis for some reason, my library (Beech Grove) is the best to stop by for internet access.  We collect Elders like it's going out of style. ;)

(seriously, actually.  They actually drive farther than normal just to come to our library.  We are just that cool.)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

James StarRunner

I've never gone further than I needed to to use the computer! ...Ok, I have. You can't even get hotmail to load in some of those libraries splitting up a single dail-up connection between a dozen computers before you have to go.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's not internet access. That's a joke.

Sheesh.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

*gah*

[EDIT]

*stands adamantly from the sidelines, with an iron gaze reaching to Lysander*

*grunts*

*Understanding nod*

And all that was to be said has been said without a word said.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Er... Wouldn't it be better if you said, or didn't say, as the case may be, that lot to Lysander, rather than Lyzander? :-)

... tempting as it is to register another account as Lyzander, and respond, I suspect that would get me in hot water with the mods :-)

Nikki

*eyes start watering*

Don't leave meeeee!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

* Rowne offers pats, hugs and cookies to a distraught Xze.

Hey, he'll be back in ... well, he won't be gone forever!  I'll certainly miss his presence around here though, such a polite fellow, a rarity that.

Now if the other people around here whom I consider to be polite and well-mannered start disappearing, I will mount a search and kidnap mission.  <.<

... they're the very core of this forum, we need them!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah. So I should stick around, then? :-)

... or make for the hills like the very devil himself is on my heels?

I really can't figure out which of those you mean... :-)