Complete Wii Launch Library

Started by Saist, September 14, 2006, 12:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saist

Nintendo has the list up of the list of games due to be released from Launch to March 31st:

http://wii.nintendo.com/games_list.html

Games published by Nintendo:
Wii Sports (bundled with hardware)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Battalion Wars II
Big Brain Academy (temporary name)
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy (temporary name)

Third-party Wii titles available from launch to March 31, 2007:
Game Name    Publisher
The Ant Bully    Midway
Avatar: The Last Airbender    THQ
The Barnyard    THQ
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII    Ubisoft
Bust a Move Revolution    Majesco
Call of Duty 3    Activision
Disney's/Pixar's Cars    THQ
Dance Factory    Codemasters
Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action    Buena Vista Games
Disney's Meet the Robinsons    Buena Vista Games
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2    Atari
Elebits    Konami
Far Cry: Vengeance    Ubisoft
The Godfather    Electronic Arts
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy    Midway
GT Pro Series    Ubisoft
Happy Feet    Midway
Ice Age 2    Vivendi
Madden NFL 07    Electronic Arts
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance    Activision
Metal Slug Anthology    SNK
Monster 4x4: World Circuit    Ubisoft
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon    Midway
Need for Speed: Carbon    Electronic Arts
Open Season    Ubisoft
Prince of Persia    Ubisoft
Rampage: Total Destruction    Activision
Rapala Tournament Fishing    Activision
Rayman Raving Rabbids    Ubisoft
Red Steel    Ubisoft
Sidewinder    Codemasters
Sonic and the Secret Rings    Sega
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab    THQ
SSX    Electronic Arts
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz    Sega
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles    Ubisoft
Tiger Woods PGA Tour    Electronic Arts
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent    Ubisoft
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam    Activision
Trauma Center: Second Opinion    Atlus
World Series of Poker    Activision

Jack McSlay

Quote from: je.saist on September 14, 2006, 12:26:57 PMWii Sports (bundled with hardware)
that's pretty cool, interesting to see a return in the bundled game strategy from nintendo.

great choice too, because regardless of what game he intends to play on wii, the player will have a game to play around the controller's capabilities out of the box
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Supercheese

QuoteDance Factory    Codemasters

Wait, does that mean there'll be a Wii dance pad at launch, too? Or am I thinking of the wrong game?

Aridas

Dance Factory is also on the PS2 I believe...

On a separate note, I had no idea Codemasters is still going...

Darkmoon

Quote from: Supercheese on September 14, 2006, 02:09:06 PM
QuoteDance Factory    Codemasters

Wait, does that mean there'll be a Wii dance pad at launch, too? Or am I thinking of the wrong game?

Well, since GC controllers will be useable on the Wii, whatever controller they used for DDR Mario Mix would theoretically be available then too.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Supercheese

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 14, 2006, 05:00:25 PM
Well, since GC controllers will be useable on the Wii, whatever controller they used for DDR Mario Mix would theoretically be available then too.

True, true... but any Wii-specific ones?

Kenji

I still don't see why those games come out october 31 yet the wii comes out november 19... and how the games are reservable so far yet the system isn't..

Cvstos

I'll take a Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda, Sonic, SSX, and Prince of Persia.  Wrap that ****** up!  :D

That reminds me, I need to go pre-order some of this stuff.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Vidar

As soon as this thing hits the stores, my bankaccount is going to SUFFER!

Relatively speaking, of course, since I just bought about €800,- on computer components, and I still have to buy the video card.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

luiqui

I'm one of those weirdos that don't like FPSs, but for some reason, Red Steel catches my eye. It's probably the prospect of the new controller, which will be ideal for such a game. Point and shoot - perfect. Plus - sword fights. That's the great thing about this console. All those quirky games with expensive custom controllers that cost exorbitant amounts of money are available to the masses, because now we have a custom controller for every game. Fishing, shooting, sword fighting - you name it.

Nikki

:mowsad Pokemon...*whimper* i need my crack!!  :mowsad i need me pokehol!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

There's so much there that I want to play, Sonic and the Secret Rings looks simply fabulous.  It's the control system, really.  I haven't seen home gaming systems innovate like arcades have, yet.  Being able to swing around like that might be old news for arcade gaming but it's something completely new for the home and I'm going to revel in it and at the chance to do so.

Far Cry also fascinates me, how are FPS games going to play on the Wii-mote?  Is it going to have player-emulated drunken-sailor stupour™?  It'll be interesting to try.

Of course, if they release Phoenix Wright for the Wii, my gaming life will be complete.