11/11/2011 [PF #191] But what about the Daryil Boson?

Started by ChaosMageX, November 11, 2011, 07:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Daryil's so powerful and intelligent in these matters that he probably has his own theoretical particle and Grand Unifying Theory.

With his new tri-wing power, doing things like changing the speed of light or cancelling gravity could be as simple as a flick of the wrist.

And I don't think you could make the string as you need if you needed a length longer than the molar mass of the string times Avogadro's number times the radii of the atomic elements of the string's composition, but you're really just splitting hairs, since at that point it could probably wrap around the circumference of the solar system...several times. :P

Icon by Sunblink

Raskahn

I was going to try and write some intelligent but, liquid spilling over my keyboard stopped my train of thoughts.

Love the outfit btw  :)

joshofspam

Super String theory?

Now if I look that up will it be as funny sounding as the actual name for the theory or will it be as far from simple as the the name itself seems to be?

Bet Doctor Frankenfurter was never this smart or goofy. :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Surzsha

Yeah, string theory is pretty weird, but leave it up to Daryil to make sense of something else that's seemingly nonsensical.

Also, that outfit looks simply darling.