09/11/11 [Last Res0rt #244] “Bingo” is Clearly a Euphemism.

Started by joshofspam, September 13, 2011, 05:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Either that or Endless bingo night must be one heck of a game.

So it seems that soul trick Binary told Jigsaw to use isn't so helpful here. Then again, would being a vampire make it worst situation for her?

I'm a little puzzled by these vectorcuffs. They look like they might use portal and dimensional properties to limit the movement for an individual. But do they take into account a patient trying to play with the rim of the portal on the other side or one trying to use their claws on themselves if they have the?

I was thinking about they might use several portals at two joints to limit the actual rotation radios of the arms and possibly legs if they needed to.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

techmaster-glitch

...is it just me, or is Jigsaw armless in the middle panel?  :boggle

joshofspam

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 13, 2011, 05:59:10 PM

That's the magic of vectorcuffs. :)

I guess they should feel lucky that their legs weren't stuff in vector space. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Fairly armless, yes. She hasn't got her claws out, yet.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AmigaDragon

Quote from: joshofspam on September 14, 2011, 11:28:12 PM

That's the magic of vectorcuffs. :)

I guess they should feel lucky that their legs weren't stuff in vector space. :P

See? Too little info provided in the comic. Some of us had to be told why characters are armless. Some of my thoughts were "when and why did they amputate?", "what are they going to do with her severed arms?" and "how long will it take her to regenerate?"

Just saying "vectorcuffs" doesn't tell us what they do.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Of coarse your probably right AmigaDragon.

Think of it as a straitjacket that works more on the use of portals then actual straps and ties, Tech.

Vector is a term used to describe this worlds form of hyper space or pocket dimension. You can store stuff in it, you can travel to distant planets in it, you can even put portals over peoples body parts and use them for waste disposal or make certain limbs completly useless to a prisoner or keep a mental patient unable to hurt themselves.

I believe Jigsaw even has a link in her pouch to store more stuff. :)

AmigaDragon

Reversing the order...
Quote from: joshofspam on September 20, 2011, 01:10:36 PM
...you can even put portals over peoples body parts and use them for waste disposal... ...you can travel to distant planets in it...

I hope you have good windshield wipers. :mowdizzy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen