JAVGW - Play It War 2011 nomination period

Started by Balade, August 19, 2011, 05:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balade

blaaah, things have been really hectic and I never really have time to post when we're broadcasting anymore, maybe i should invent some sort of horrible robot monster to announce for me... Either way, Things with the play it war might be a little postponed with the mother in law visiting in september, but for the time being I can start figuring out which 8 games will be votes on to go into the play it war, so I need 8 game choices people want to see get their chance to be voted on then played for months on end! So far I'm thinking of adding MGS, and Ratchet & Clank to the list myself, So if you have a game you would like to see on the play it war this year feel free to nominate it and we'll see if we can add i to the list.

As an additional note currently we're planning to divvy up the earnings this year so that half of what we make will go to Child's Play and the ASPCA. So this year we'll actually do some good!

• Metal Gear Solid series
  • Ratchet & Clank series

bradypodidae

YAY Child's Play!

There are those of us that can announce when you are broadcasting here for you so that you do not need to concern yourself with it. I have contemplated doing so before as I do for llearch and his Borderlands casts but felt I may be overstepping my bounds.

Do you want one of your viewers to announce when you are casting?

And I shall look at your list of games to see if I can come up with requests.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Balade

Sure, feel free Brady I trust you to take the responsibility seriously.