15/08/2011 [DMFA #1238] - Mmm-Hmmm

Started by Tapewolf, August 15, 2011, 10:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icarus

mink is just adorable. horray for mink!

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Arcblade

Quote from: Sicill on August 16, 2011, 08:08:53 PM
Quote from: Arcblade on August 16, 2011, 07:41:04 PM
I... just realized that robe isn't covering Dan's back, except for around his neck area.  I am confused.  I'd assumed it was a whole-body thing with slits for the wings.  

It looks like it's been that way for a while. While there were a few side glances in the earlier comics, near as I can tell the first time you can actually see his back was: here.

Oh, you're right.  Props for hunting that down for me.  Thanks!  

Just realized the lyrics at the top are from the Arrogant Worms.  Yay, the Mounted Animal Nature Trail sing along song. 

The display pieces at SAIA interest me; an amphora-looking piece of pottery and a statue.  Student creations?  Historical pieces of art?  We may never know!  

Lego3400

THe short pink cubi in the background reminds me of Rasberyl from Disgaea 3.

DTisEbiL

Oh yes, Mink, perhaps one of my favorite characters, even though I originally thought he was a girl XD
Yeah...this should be....amusing in the least XD

I noticed something slightly disturbing when it comes to my attachment to characters. I always seem to favor the minor characters, especially the ones that are killed off shortly after being introduced. I find that I always want to see more of them, but when I do, I start to lose interest in them. Hm....