Three years and still ticking

Started by Nelix, May 12, 2011, 02:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelix

Right, rereading the rules, (Specifically rule V section B) I'm to make this thread; as opposed to reviving this one: http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,4353.0.html

So I'm Nelix, a friend of Dannysaysno, of which we met in a creative writing course for revision. So much has happened since then, so I'd like to say I'm back. I'm the same lovable Artic Fox mad Scientist; only I'm not a Transsexual Wouslf Sunshine Scientst. (The Trans part is going to be a surprise to some of you that knew me as well from IRC.)

Recently I was linked to DMFA as a recommendation of webcomics I should be reading; Odd, after how engaging Abel's bonus arcs was, that I had forgotten about Amber's work. tsk tsk, all this work from uni and not enough play certainly made me a dull girl. :P

Feel free to ask questions; if necessary, I plan to stick around for a while longer yet. (The server moved Nelix as a guest account so I can register, handy.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

The server didn't move Nelix. Darkmoon nukes the old accounts every so often, when he's feeling bored. Usually every three months or so.

There's some details in the rules about what status they have, and how long you can leave an account idle for before it gets nuked.

... having said that, welcome back!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Well, you know, moved as in removed.

*drum riff*
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill